Reviews for The Restricted Section
SophieTheSinnerBrown chapter 1 . 10/18
I'm sorry, Soline, whoever you ma be, I ove you like a best friend too!
Will somone tell me why this is so damn good? I love it!
Ok, I just have to watch it that I don't think about sex in public... I'd never even heard of an orgasm before! I had to look it up in the dictionary, because I figured that it was sexual, and I wasn't going to go and get done for pedofilia when I was innocent!
Anyway, I really love it, Soline, and I have to ask you do some more work soon. I'm gonna die if I don't read more of your stuff soon!
I happen to have read all of yours, and I am saying on behalf of all of them in this on that they are all brilliant. However, whenever I am depressed over the fact that when I left school, I also left my crush and I haven't seen him since (we both went to different 6th form collages), I read this one in particular, although if I carry on, I might end up in the same position as Hermione! Don't think me bad for being a virgin who is quite frakly rubbish at sexual terms, but I do think the end to this one is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I desperatly want to get myself an account so I too can post my fanfiction, but my mum and dad are so far against be being online that I don't even have any social media. I'm not even on any group chats! I have one simple, ancient brick phone, and that's really bad, so I get really annoyed at people who live on their phones. Anyway, if I had an account, I would aspire to write like you, and I do! Don't tell mum, she'll kill me, because I'm her innocent ikcle daughter, but I regularly swear when I write my own fanfiction, and I write sex scenes, always either Hermione and Severus, like you, or Harry and Bellatrix. Just because I can't post doesn't mean that I can't write still! My mum won't let me post my name anywhere either, so just in case this is traceable, then I won't give any form of further identification. Sorry.
From a big admirer of yours:-)
8 years since you wrote this... Please do a snaps PoV as the next chapter, it would funnish it off brilliantly! AMAZING
PotterNutter93 chapter 1 . 2/3
You ever thought about writing it from Snape's POV?
PotterNutter93 chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh you torturer, you! You sly little fox. That was the most sexiest thing I've read that didn't involve sex between the characters. well done. 11/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh God. This is EXTREMELY good! I agree, It should remain a one shot, but oh how I wish there was more still. It's actually not the first time I've read it, and it will absolutely not be the last. Thank you for this! Will immediately check out your other fics.
Ravenclaw Nyoka chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I know others have tried to encourage you before and is been like five years but if there was anyway you could make just a second chapter ugh
That would be the most epic thing to every happen.
I read this numerous times, so fucking perfect!
I love love love this story! *gets on knees * pleeeease write more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I've been reading your fanfics all day! You are just amazeballs!
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
What a yummy little story!
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Snape reading a story of sex - sounds divine. Lucky Hermione
LS chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
commenter01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Zenubah chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hi (: I just wanted to say, even though it's been nearly 5 years since you've revised this, that this is my absolute favorite Snamione fic. I love that it's so wasn't some secret love affair or the usual marriage law. I do love it so and I read it often. I hope you reconsider and decide to continue this fic, as this would be the most perfect beginning. Lots of love (:
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Loved this story, I hope you write more.