Reviews for Loving You Again
maire 53 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
hi this is good when will u update this cause i know that i for 1 am dying for the next chapter
Vita Rubella chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great chapter! How could you just stop right when the suspence started! *pulls hair* I'll be waitin for the next chapter ]
NekoYasha chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
You're a Filipino too! Yes! Me too! Please don't send me a message since I'm using my parents' emali address. Your story was cool! I loved it! Wahoo! This was the best!
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
yay! it WAS a really long chapter! love the idea for this, and hope you update soon!
yoli05 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
love the story already and update soon
MPXD chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I think this is another of your FABULOUS creations! I cna't wait for the part when Kagome meets up with Inuyasha again, it sounds exciting! 'Twas a very long chapter, but it was good. Can't wait for the next chapter! Or the next chapter of The Lord and The Leader! Both are on my watch list.

Great Job!

MPXD
Kyoyuki88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This story is amazingly awesome I really want you to continue it I was so drawn into the story itself that I couldn't stop reading it I really want to know what is going to happen when they meet again...Simply love it, so please continue it if you can. The story is great and just love it.