Reviews for Bend and Break
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Hum... this is sounding interesting. It's a bit more angsty than your norm, but that's definitely fine by me. :-D Hope you update! Ila
Kazaam chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Wow, that flashback with Lucrecia sure was intense and creepy! XD And I liked how you showed Hojo wanting her to marry him, though I feel so awful for her not knowing his true motives!

Ugh, Portman is just cruel! Though it was great how Seph just told the fake Cloud to shut up. XD

Aw, I loved the pictures in the photo albums! Especially the one with Seph as a kid. So cute! And wow, that was such an awesome idea about the riddle on the back of the photo!

I liked how you included the entire letter from Seph's mother, too. Though it's gonna be so awful for Seph to find out the truth!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Oh my gosh, that opening scene was utterly terrifying. o_o

Also... PORTMAN, GTFO.

But I loved the stuff with Zack and Cloud at Seph's old house. Baby pictures, aww-! :D Their reactions were so perfect. And ooh, now the truth is out...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Yikes at the opening scene!

And wow, what an exchange between Seph and Portman! Trying to taunt him that Zack and Cloud may have already been captured was so angsty, but even more angsty was her other possibility/taunt.

Ooh, that serum she used on Seph... is it the same one she used on Seto way back in "The Evil Experiment"? (Or a variation thereof, since this is a different timeline?)

And the Zack and Cloud friendship scene was adorable, especially them searching for Seph's baby pictures! ...But yikes at what they found out!
cloudstrifejen chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I feel so sorry for him, I really do! Being a son to a crazy and demented scientist is just too wrong!
Kazaam chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
It's so neat to see all the decisions that Lucrecia made that led to what happened! But at the same time, it's so awful knowing what everything's going to lead to.

Oh gosh, that's such a horrible dream that Seph had! **shudders.** And Hojo's evil enough that he'd actually do it, too.

And man, it's just awful to think of the idea that Seph is actually Hojo's son! And that Hojo would really do all that to him. I'm not even sure Portman's that evil. XD;

Here's hoping Zack and Cloud reach Seph soon!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Ooh, Iezon! Very cool to have him in the story. And I thought the touch of having Cloud hear about Castle Oblivion from Sora and other sources was good.

And ooh, the flashback at the beginning was so creepy! Very... Lost-esque because of how you sort of know how it's going to turn out. X3
DreamlessRiver chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
AWESOME! I love this so much, please update soon!
Artic Virus chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Damn, do I love this fic! :3 It's just so intense! And poor Seph! I hope Zack and Cloud find him soon!

The conversation between Hojo and Portman was really interesting! Hojo really is a nut with all the stuff he want's to try on Seph... :o

Can't wait for more! : DD
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
Poor Seph! I think it's very poignant that Clone 45 doesn't blame him for what's been happening to him and the other clones.

Trying to imagine what Seph's Heartless/Nobody might look like... he'd probably still have wings in both cases, right?

And wow! Zack and Cloud are heading for Castle Oblivion! Hope they get there before Seph becomes a Heartless/Nobody...
Kazaam chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
I like how you've portrayed Lucrecia! I'm not as familiar with her, but she really seems to fit with what I remember. But man, if she only knew what she was getting into...

And poor Seph! What a horrible thing to wake up to. **shudders.** And I have to say, the description for the electrocution was really effective!

Here's hoping Zack and Cloud'll find out something from Iezon! After turning Hollow Bastion upside down to search for Seph, they definitely need a break. And poor Zack... It really doesn't seem like he can take much more!

I feel so awful for those clones! That must be one of the worst things Hojo could do. And it's got to be so horrible for Seph to be facing a fate like that! **hugs Seph, and Zack and Cloud.**
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
...LOL, I just kinda wanna grab Lucrecia, shake her around a bit, and be like, "DON'T DO EET!" XD;

I really like how it's sort of branching off to show all the different things that are happening, that's really cool. It makes the story flow very well.
Artic Virus chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
AH! I think I choked on my drink when I saw that you had updated this fic! YEY! _

Even if this fic is horribly wrong towards Seph...I love it.

Ahahhahaha...Poor Zack and Cloud... ;_; (the refrence to the hot chocolate drink was cute, though.) But aww...I hope Iezon can help them. -nodnod-

Can't wait for more! :3
1wngdngl chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
So this Lucrecia has green eyes? Pretty...

I wonder how many clones Hojo's got in there. They should organize a breakout or something! (Not that it would work...but at least it would be doing /something/, right?)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Oh, wow! This is going great! Poor Seph... but I love his determination to never give in!

And Zack... he's so worried, yet he tries to maintain his normally upbeat disposition! Cloud's line "Don't do this to yourself" was very well placed and moving!

Great work!