Reviews for Sharing Is Caring
KyleCynthia chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
AWWW xD
I love it xD
yume824 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
TAKE THAT ICHIGO! A little rhyming can totally undermine a brother's overprotectiveness so SHARING IS CARING! I love how much he cared about Rukia and how he practically stalked Karin all the way to the field. The part with Yuzu and Jinta trying to sneak out was awesome. His entire attention was averted to Karin getting home late. The best part was definitely how much he hated Toushiro though. It made this whole story work a whole lot funnier. Yeah, Ichigo is going to learn how to share after how many years.

yume824
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
' push her off a cliff.' seriously?
FrostyNight98 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
:O OMG SOO PRICELESS.! I love the ending! Yay HitsuKarin.! xD I really love how you write, it's just all so, y'know... perfect! Lol :D Fave part:

'He could seriously hurt Karin.

Or leave her to the hollows.

Or push her off a cliff.'

Lol, what the hell Ichigo.? Seriously? Your so over exaggerating xD

:D lol, seriously I can't stop grinning right now xD

Frosty
Cheezer-One chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha. I loved it. Ichigo's little narratives were hilarious!
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Karin seems to go tumbling off cliffs quite a bit in Ichigo's imagination, doesn't she?

Cute story. Good job!

MoS
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
yes yes yes. I pictured Ichigo as a VERY protective brother. The way that he's protective over friends applies to his sisters. I like how YUZU snuck Jinta into the house. That was funny. hah, good story!

Read my fics!

Forever New Yorker!
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
nice one :) overprotective ichigo is funny
me duh chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i love the phrase sharing is caring.

i use it all the time when i want something from others. :D
Exclamated chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i love the ending...its hilarious xD
Alaga chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
loL ;D
rainbowdipNdotz chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
haahaahahah loved it(:

your an amazing writer! :D
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i love that last line! :D i loved this one-shot, it was hilarious! :3
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
ROFLS? somehow bits of this fanfic reminds me of another fanfic? or maybe you're the author of the other fanfic as well.. ? you know the part where hitsugaya practiced at night and rangiku asked to leave and stuff.. is that actually in a filler or an episode or something? or was that made up from you? anyways good luckies with your future stories!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »