Reviews for Amusement Park Disaster
SophieJoLuvzIggy chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I LUV IT SO FAR PLZ WRITE MORE!

Xoxo-SophieJo
flYegurl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aw, poor Iggs. It's his birthday, and it's turning out to be a suckfest. Poor, poor guy. Erasers, too? I feel sorry for him. Hope it turns out better.
pink-chief chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
:D Like the story! Please update soon! 3
amethystkrystal chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
aw... poor iggy! :(

its really good... plz continue
Somebody chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
aww it's so sad... i wanna kick those eraser's buts!

keep writing

-S
Candy Ride-DiNozzo chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
LUB IT!
Twilight Temptress chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
-sniffle- Hehe. Nudge...

Aww, poor Iggster, I wuv you! You need to update faster...And you know why I didn't review earlier, I explained in other reviews. Update son. Great chapitah.

Forever Flying

-TT
lys phillips chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Aw... ::tears up::

I, like every other reviewer, love Iggy. I want that hat. Please keep writing this story! Is there going to be any romance in this story, or is it just going to be angsty? I'll read it either way.
Chibi-Chanx chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Iggy hasn't cried yet! that is said for iggy aikio give him a hug! *huggles iggy*
Twilight Temptress chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
I liked it a lot. Extremely short but still nice. Sorry I haven't been reviewing, I just really haven't been in the Fanfiction mood. -sigh- Update whenever you want. -;

-TT
Dooms chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
FINALLY! I was starting to think that you had forgotten us! _ Loves you anyway! I love Iggy. I have various Iggy rants on my profile. I have the word "Iggy" written all over my notebook. My friends all know that I love Iggy. Heck, I've once had a DREAM where I was with Iggy! (Dream turned to nightmare when he dumped me XDXD funniest dream of my life).

So you can say that I am THRILLED that there is a story with Iggy.

Loves&Hugs- llama.
Iamawsome chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Dude, this is so good. :) PLEASE update soon 'cause this is a great plot. You had a typing mistake when you spelled up like u-p, but besides for that it is a great stroy so far.

Update soon

-Toddles
ClaireButler chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Hi singedsealedwritten

I really like your storie so far, well at least I hope you'll still write somemore.

I'm not sure if you are using a slang that I don't know but what does 'I wanted to hat' mean? It's in chapter one, quite near to the bottom.

Thanks for writing it!