Reviews for Living My Dream
sherabo chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Wonderful ending and beautiful story. Dreams do come true...
sherabo chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Really intense. I hope you have a mircle cure. Joey is trying so hard ,my heart is breaking.
sherabo chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I just started to get all misty eyed when Joey fell into Seto arms. Its where he belongs. Love you Seto... Keep him strong and continue to take care of our puppy. I feel so bad for Frank, but you always add real life, great job.
sherabo chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Kaiba is defint. occ in this story and i love it. Its good to see Joey with brains, you have a way of writing him like that its cool. Sherabo
sherabo chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wonderful start and Iam so happy for Joey. Hey I hope he can handle the job, right on Kaiba
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Great endning.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad Joey isn't giving up. I hope Frank's passing is an easy one.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Joey is already making a big differrence in the hospital and he's only been there for a few days. I'm glad Seto cares enought to listen and change things.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I'm glad Seto is being so supportive and helpful. William can probably really brighten the ward up. Good chapter.
kissmesoftlytillidie chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Hah! I know what's going to happen! William's gonna paint the ward, ne? Ne?

Oh, Yama would smile at Joey and sigh, saying "You're so silly," because he wanted to drop out, but she would understand, and they'd make passionate love.

*Yama strangles her writer* No I wouldn't, don't do that!

Heh, she's in denial. Look at her blush. Anyway, thanks for updating, and keep up the good work. Rarr to Seto again.
kissmesoftlytillidie chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Rarr!

Kyaah!

*fangirlish giggles*

Ah, I'm so random this morning. But really, keep up the good work!
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Good chapter. Poor William shouldn't be forced to become a doctor. He should be allowed to do what he wants with his life, as long as it is not selfdestructive.
LittleLoveableHikari chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
You did well on this. I enjoyed that Joey had a true passion for something and that it was great what light you showed him in. I really really like this story so update soon!
kissmesoftlytillidie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Hafh! Roland is like that, isn't he. "Get in the car before I lose my job!" I don't think Seto would really fire him...

would he?

Thank you for reviewing my stories. Your comments alway make me feel smart.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good chapter. I hope Seto gets to see Joey. He is really helping him stay around. I'm sure he has an ulterior motive. Hopefully, this will help him get what he wants out of life.