Reviews for Drunken Snow
JoTerry chapter 4 . 5/20
You have Grimmjow in the final chapter and you didn't finish it? Noooooooo... Please update, even though it's been ages since you last did.
laexdream chapter 4 . 3/26
LOL, why is Grimmjow going to be in this? But that sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it. I like the repartee between Toshiro and Momo
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/26
This was amazing. Lovely. Perfect. No, actually, it was hilarious. But perfect fits the bill too. I couldn't help but giggle while reading this, and I was actually doing this in class. You have officialy made a fool out of me. LOL. It was honestly brilliant. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kahnartis chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Eh? You just leave me hanging without the final installment?! That's so mean! I wanted to see what Byakuya was gonna do to Toshiro! And where did Grimmjaw come from?! Mou... All the good ones get abandoned and left off.

Oh well. It's a good story. I just wished you had finished it
SarahAndIchigo chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Loved this fic :3 so adorable
anna chan chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
You make me so curious for the next chapter. So please update SOON :)
Fghhfvdgjgbxg chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Grimmjow XDH
Shinju-chu chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Wait...FINAL INSTALLMENT?! NOOOOOOOOOO :( It was good :) I LOVE HOW MOMO'S LIKE A SISTER AND NOT JEALOUS, YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! XD
Kuchiki RukiRuki chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
oh. god. Did I told you how amazing you are? no? well, YOU ARE AMAZING. I love all your fics about Toshiro and Rukia. keep the awesome writing.

I'M YOUR FAN. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ah...I love this fic so much 3
Hinamori acted like Hitsugaya's mother. It's kinda funny for me.

Will you continue this awesome story? The final chapter I mean. I'm getting curious with this story. (Sorry for may bad English.)
Senses tired chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I chuckled so much and had a stupid smile on my face that my roommates are like, "wth? What are you watching?" Great chapter and I hope you upload the last one soon! :D