Reviews for Sense and Sensibility Vignettes
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Please continue this is beautifully written.
PatDarcy chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Excellent!
Saved4EverAndEver chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This was great! Awesome job! keep writing!
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed these glimpses of Brandon and Marianne, especially in this fourth chapter. Your writing is very lyrical and descriptive, and I hope you will add more chapters to this series.

Perhaps the conversation which could have taken place before or after the Colonel's duel with Mr. W?

Thanks for sharing this story.
Bubbles30717 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Me again! Another great vignette of Marianne and the Colonel! They're my favourite pair in S&S. I really liked how there was a poetic quality to this piece - like a song :)

More please XD
Bubbles30717 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I thought it completely described what the Colonel would have been feeling - I've watched that scene so many times and this just fits in so well! I hope you do more of these vignettes! Off to read the next one _
theredrobin chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I'm really enjoying these in-depth looks into scenes from the book/film.

The 2008 BBC adaptation is my favorite. I don't mind the one with Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson, and Alan Rickman-who would mind him?-but I swear I just cannot take Hugh Grant seriously in that role.
HisLight.InMe chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I really like chapter two, you seem to see Brandon a lot like I do, though your Brandon seems younger than mine. I don't know if that has to do with the versions or just how we see them.

I liked chapter three as well, but I sort of see it as, Mr.W. being in love with her, but he could not love her enough. Your W. seems a little more heartless, than the one I picture. Either way a very nice piece. I loved all three chapters. Write more!
HisLight.InMe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love this! I'm going to read the other chapters, but I wanted you to know that chapter one "London" is so good. I have not seen this version of S&S (but this seen is a classic) I'm a huge Allen Rickman/Kate Winslet fan but this makes me want to try this version. I love Marianne and Brandon no matter what. Anyways great job, I could totally see it in my head and I felt the pain when Marianne did.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Hmph. Serves him right :p
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Wow...that is SO sweet :D
astrum202 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Very nice. I love your prospectives here. And yay it's from my preferred version of the movie. Excellent job!
FPJ's Mom chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Very nice imagery...I would love to see you fill in more of the blanks from Christopher's point of view - very uplifting, too!
thunderings chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was perfect! Your writing of the characters was spot on! Please update this great story!
Helala chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I love the new adaptation of SS and I love David Morrisey and I'm enjoying these. I eagerly await the third one :)