Reviews for 5 Movies Josh Never Would Have Seen Without Donna
Nicole10 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Any chance you'll be picking it up years later and adding the other three movies? I think it's a great idea! And I love Bringing Up Baby and Love Actually!
Creek-IB-08 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That's one of my favorite Hepburn/Grant movies. I mean she's just so flighty and they have great comedic timing. That and they improved well together, hardly ever missing a beat - like the "I was born on the side of a hill" comment she makes. Anyways, great chapter.
OSUBanana chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
I am sure you are busy but I'm ready for another chapter please. :)
OSUBanana chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Please add a chapter soon. I'm really looking forward to the other three films.
dustedoffanoldie chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
A great movie and a fantastic fic. I love it. I loved how you brought the quotes in to the story... update soon :)
Suzanne LongBranch chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I had to review...Love Actually is my favorite movie ever and the West Wing is my favorite show ever and you brought them together! Just reading the quotes you used from the movie made me tear up. Mixed with my favorit character from West Wing and you have the perfect chapter. Great job!
MyAlias chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
So cute! I can't wait for more chapters. I hope you'll write about something that happens in the Santos administration. I'd love to see how you think Josh and Donna end up!
AmyEtkind chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Oh, chapter 2 was heart-breakingly beautiful! Poor Josh.
Reading Redhead chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
First - Love Actually is the best movie in the entire world. Second, I love how you wrote this around Josh! I'm sad Donna wasn't there in person but it ended up being more poignant that she wasn't.

"Politics, he can deal with. Human interaction, not so much."

That was my favorite line because it's SO TRUE about him. Congrats - you captured Josh Lyman in two sentences. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Red
girlfrommars139 chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
OMG! so amazing. wow. I love both chapters a ton, although it feels like there's something missing in between them. but seriously, the end of this chapter was so...just perfectly heartbreaking. and I love love actually, so that was pretty great. please keep it up! can't wait to check the rest out.
fluffy831 chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Sniffle, sniffle, sniffle...

Such a great chapter. I think I'll need to watch that movie again now.

Keep up the good work - can't wait to see what the other 3 movies are.
kursk chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Good first chapter, can't wait for more.

I also hope that you'll update your other fic.
Miranda River chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow-this was really good. Please keep writing. I really want to know the rest of the movies now.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Well-written and absolutely adorable! I loved the line about grabbing the small of her back too tightly, but my favorite has to be,

"She half-wakes in the middle of the night to find their hands entangled and her body arched around his, but she’s too sleepy to see anything wrong with that, because in her barely awake mind, it doesn’t feel wrong at all."

Please continue with this - I can't wait to see what the other four movies are!
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I haven't looked for new WW stuff in ages, but I'm so glad I did tonight! This is great. Perfectly in character. I'll be popping back in to see if you've updated soon, so PLEASE DO!