Reviews for Breadcrumbs
MixItUp chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoyed this! Logan/Mac friendship is amazing, and I like the subtle development.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awesome ending. Good story, I can see his happening. I can't help but wonder why about Wallace though?

Thnx for the read.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Why Veronica left? What was her reason? Still loving Mac and Logan friendship!
Logan fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Love she was there for to see more.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was beautiful, bitter sweet, and wonderfully written. I loved the way you created such deepth in the relationship between the four of them. Great work.
MiM99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Awesome fic, I love Mac/Dick/Logan friendship fics. I felt so bad for Logan, poor guy! Too sad really, but I did love it. Write another one, please? (:
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Beautiful. Its a bittersweet fanfic and I love it! The Mac and Logan friendship is amazingly done and love how it related on veronica and yet she wasnt there.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
is this a one shot..i hope not it was good!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
So very sad, but so very well written (especially Dick imitating a fountain)...Happy writing!
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was really great. I liked the three some of Logan, Mac, and Dick. It was good to see Logan have some support in Mac-I did always want to see that on the show- and it was still sad to think V took off like that-but believable. Good fic.
lltn chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
this story is really, really good. it's so well-written that it hurts. i really don't want to like it, because it's so heart-wrenchingly sad, but i can't help it, so kudos :}!