Reviews for Like a whisper
Hollarinax chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
this was so good! :) i loved the bombaxalonzo fling going on lol! great story x
Cascaper chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
All righty then. Out of curiosity, just how big is the age gap between 'Lonz and Jemi? In your opinion, that is.
kitty chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i hope bomba and alonzo get together, it's usually bomba and tugger and alonzo with Demi or jemima
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I'm sorry, but this confused me SO much. The emotions were just all over the place. I'm sorry, but characters shouldn't just jump from highs to lows that quickly - it makes the story feel a bit choppy. At first, I thought the entire emotional thing was just a strategy Bombalurina was using. The chapter just left me confused, I'm afraid to say.

On a lighter note, I love the fact that you're using Alonzo as a main character, even though I'm not such a fan of the way you're portraying him.

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to be helpful by stating that I really didn't "get" this at all.
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Interesting start. I was a little confuised with the way it jumped form Bombalurina being pissed at him for something he did to Jemima, to her saying she lost her kitten, and then thigns gettign heated up between them, but it was still an interesting start. I'll keep a look out to see if/when you update.

My only question is... what exactly did Alonzo DO to Jemima?

Granted, I think he fits better with Cassandra but that's my personal preference.