Reviews for Comedy of Errors
obsessed dreamer chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
OH SWEET JEEBUS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STOP UPDATING AT A DELICIOUS CHAPTER, HUWAAH!

felt nostalgic, thought i'd read the old tofuu fics, hee. never came across this one before though. mia fitzpatrick said that you're already busy in real life to update *sulks* but i can dream can i? *grin*
bookeater1997 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Wow! don't ya just love a good tofuu moment?
Clovergirl100 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
When are you going to up date?

Domon went bold and Tokiya kissed fuuko on the lips ? I did not think he would do it , or at least this soon up date soon
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Tokiya knows more about women clothes they Fuuko is that a good thing or a bad thing!
Clovergirl100 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Cool twist instead of neon having sister she has daughters and I like the last twist to instead saocho being in love with histeacher daughter from school of fighting he is in love with the owner daughter of the gym
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Awww soacho is such a perfect man you can ever meet

Well, any girl would fall for him he is sooo nice !
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
What a night ! Bad date follow by a horrible ride home, never thought Fuuko will try the dating game for the clock and if she did I thought it would end on the first date but it looks like fuuko Is not giving up yet
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I m guessing her boss really hates her to make her date a pervert like that.

Funny stuff .. Hnnmn u wonder who will pay the bill?

He got a heart attack because he saw fuuko breast wow!
a fan chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Cool!

I'm really hoping that you did not abandon this story. I was desperate to find good fanfics, and i found your story. Despite the fact that your last update was 2009, I'm still hoping that you will update soon. Please don't disappoint your readers. Goodluck.
a fan chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
aug. 29, 2011

PLEASE update.

i was bored. i need something to read. i saw your story. i read it. and damn, you gotta update.

your story is awesome.

please update. i'll be standing by.
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
It's been a while since you updated, but I do hope you continue. I'm loving the development here and I love the fact that Fuuko is absolutely clueless. Hee.

That last part was adorable.
Rui17 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! I like it! :)) Funny story you got here!
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Lol, I think Mikagami will be the final one that she has to kiss. Update!
kuroi-hagane chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
wah...you definitely have to continue~! i'll be looking forward to it! ganbatte yo! ;)
moopy chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
awasome story please update soon