Reviews for Family Ties
Juliakaze chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Damn I can't decide who I want with Hana when sendoh gets him and rukawa doesn't I get sad and when rukawa gets him and sendoh doesn't I feel bad for sendoh too... _ but this was a great plot!
Mayuzu chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Your fic has turned my point of view on some characters here. I always hate Rukawa. Always. On the other hand, I always love SenHana coz they're just so good to be together. But in your fic, strangely, I root for Rukawa more than Sendoh. I took a pity on Rukawa and seeing him having that big of heart, I want him to be happy with Hanamichi. Your fic is really good. It stirred my emotion. Thanx for sharing _
slyvir chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
First of all i liked very much your story, it was quite smooth and the character were well done...

said so please take the time to repost chapter 6 i had to read t in another website and that's something that usually tend to make people stop reading a story expecially if it's a multy-chapter one... (yeah i know i'm lazy but i know also that lots of people are like me)

Another thing you may consider doing is sign this story as Complete... It's always nice starting a long story knowing that you'll see the end as soon as you've read it all, it actually makes more people willing to read it (at least that's what it does for me... did you ever note how many story there're that aren't finished and are on hiatus from ages? those stories are the one that makes people somewhat diffident about multy-chapter... yep yep i know i should just shut the hell up 'cause i'm one of that blasted writer that has one of those kind of story under her own profile... /;)

anyway i hope you won't take bad my review, it's not a flame just what i thought could be an helpful suggestion. a way for making more people wanting to read your story.
Shan2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
I've never been a Sendoh fan, but this story has convinced me otherwise. ) It's really good writing and obviously has had a ton of effort put into it. Thank you for sharing, it was a great read!
Tina chapter 14 . 6/13/2002
Finally You finished. I love it! I love it!

Great work!
blayde chapter 13 . 5/21/2002
this fic is nice ... please write more
AmYzA chapter 6 . 5/13/2002
What happened to chapter 6? Please... oh please... tell me what happened!
Lady Ice Dragon chapter 13 . 5/13/2002
Hope you will repost chapter six... kinda short?
snow-princess1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
this story is great... but is this story still on going? wish you'd finish this up soon. c",) * P
bluefalls chapter 8 . 1/14/2002
darn, why do you have to write nice stuff llmackie? anyway, please update your fics page coz i really love em too :p
chrono girl chapter 8 . 1/14/2002
major yaoi mush!
kalen1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
The fic is awesome...sendoh living in with rukawa being his stepbrother? nandato? wish there's the continuation. can't wait what rukawa's next move will be...
chronogal chapter 5 . 10/11/2001
wow...that's really some story!
golden-flame4 chapter 4 . 10/1/2001
NICE FIC! more?
jaded angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
i totally agree with extravaganza..your fic is really good. i like it so much that i went to your site to read the others and was pretty impressed by them too. update more often.. needs more writers like you :)