Reviews for While I Pondered
Kiritsubo chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was a beautifully written piece and perfectly captured Folken. I love how you described the other characters. You were able to articulate and expose their vulnerabilities but what I really enjoyed was how you added a touch of humanity to Folken.

I can't believe this doesn't have anymore reviews! Otherwise, well done :)
Anony chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Deep dude.

5/5.
The Last Princess of Hyrule chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Very beautiful work~! It seemed like there was a somewhat rough tone to this piece; despite the rationality and collectedness of Folken's voice overall, the curious thoughts that punctuated his musings (namely those concerning Hitomi) seemed almost unexpected. The overall tone seemed like it was furthering your metaphor of incongruent equations. I think it really exemplifies Hitomi's power and influence over people, even those like Folken who might think themselves unmovable. I enjoyed reading this very much! :)
Unenlightened chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Folken's voice works perfectly for analyzing all the characters. The good guys aren't always so good, and the bad guy isn't always so bad. The Strategos is the only one who would value a different perspective. The misfit girl is the perfect fit to all their hopes. He knows he is condemned man and his regret at the end is really tragic.
SabrinaYutsuki chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Love it! The mood that your story was set was impeccable to Folken's calculating personality. I've always thought about how much of an impact Hitomi made on Folken's life by just believing in him, and this truly depicts that. Kudos! :)
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is a wonderful study of Folken's character. Thank you for sharing it with us.