Reviews for Damage
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Serves him right! I hate Aizen, he can go to hell if you ask me. :(
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
#throat catch# :,-}
LadyDiey chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely love Chapter 11 and 12 most in Touched and so, reading this make my heart aches so hard that I'm practically trying to dig it out!

love this.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved this, and I love your other stories...I'm reading the Aizen POV right now
remember7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This does feel like the missing chapter! Very good, I almost wish you had just included it in 'First Contact.' It answers a lot of questions and oh my goodness, Urahara was his lover? Whoa, you gotta make a one-shot for that, oh baby! That would be so HOT... and poor Urahara-san doesn't get nearly enough action these days! Well, no wonder you said their relationship was complicated! O, is that why Aizen hates Yoruichi? OH! Is it because Yoruichi and Urahara are lovers now? _
Spirited-Away chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh.. that's so nice again. To see that Aizen really cares, and the part in which you describe Gin's innocent smile .. it's all so very beautiful.
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
aw so sweet! more more! me love this story too much~ more!
Aeriel Cross chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Kya! Are you continuing this! This is so good!
sommar chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Whoa! so much information in this "standalone". I really loved the peak into what was going on in Aizens mind during those days Gin was gone. *steals a snuggle whith Aizen since Gin is out of it* LOL

And his interaction with Uruhara... *yay Uruhara! dances around* Just thinking of those two as ex-lovers or lovers at all for that matter *mind turns into goo*

No, you haven't lost me as a reader! XD Never! LOL So sorry I'm not yet into Naruto or I would devour those fics of yours as well!