Reviews for Gingerbread Men
JamesLuver chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
I'm so glad he didn't throw her into the oven - I was afraid he was going to at first. The idea of their penance was pretty cool, with them serving their own dark god. I really enjoyed it, and thought it was a fitting end. At least they can live happily now. :D

Awesome job, thanks for writing this! :D
JamesLuver chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
OMG, what an ending! Now I have to hurry along and find out what happens next. P I really enjoyed this chapter, as per. Yay for Sweeney admitting he loves Nellie! I loved the line "And in the night under the sound of the waves, she loved him." - that's gorgeous.

I can't really articulate how much I like this very well, so apologies for that. P Just be assured that I like it muchly. ;)
JamesLuver chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
That one line of sex held more meaning than a whole paragraph could, that's how beautiful it was. You really have a way with words, and I think your technique has improved with each chapter.

This really is adorable, I lovett. The charisma between Todd and Lovett is really well written, as I've said before.
JamesLuver chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I love the ending of this chapter; it was so cute! 3 I was scared for a moment, thinkin' they'd get caught by the copper, but looks like they got away with it. :) The kiss left me feeling all fuzzy inside. I love this.
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Aww, this was so cute! D I loved the lyrics, they were very catchy. :D
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Aww, Sweeney cares. :D I love how you portrayed Toby. His innocence really shone through here, despite him having to grow up far too young. I also loved the sentence about Nellie seeing the devil's face in the coal...that sent chills down my spine.
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Yep, I was right when I thought this would be good. _ I love the interactions between Sweeney and Nellie, you've captured them perfectly. I can see this scenario unfolding in my head.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I really like the beginning of this. It has the perfect balance of bitterness and sweetness, and the concept is very original. I think it's awesome. :D Your characterisation is very good. :D
forgetcanon chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
ASHJKAH! *spasms* It... It's Sweeny Todd... And... Fanfiction... and... GAH! *died*
Catalina More chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
It was great!

My gosh.
Catalina More chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Well!

For a first attempt at Sweeneyette it was very bright and apparently very popular. I like it. :D

For some reason, my own first attempts end up rather sodden.
Lefty chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I loved the movie ending (call me sick) and yet I found myself unable to stop reading this :) Guess even I have to admit I'm a fan of the old AU.

You created a world in which Todd is part of a disfuntional, but believable, family, you kept in character at all times and I really enjoyed the Sweeney/Lovette banter. Keep writing good esky, I'm off to make some gingerbread.
TheDeathChamber chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Aw, lovely!
Greene Finch chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Very nice story.
SamanthaSavvy chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
omg. that was amazing. i luved it so much lol. you really have a talent. wot a great ending to a tremendously brilliant fic. :D