Reviews for A Stranger At Home
judsy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i love it! update!
X-Panda-Chan-X chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this looks pretty good, im interested in finding out what happened to tyson after kai left, if your continuing this of course
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, that was fun. I didn't read all of it though. I'm not sure. My brain's decided to not comprehend english very well today. Anyways, yeah, it was pretty good. I'm at a loss for words right now (remember the incomprehension thing) so I'll just toss you a couple questions.

So when you said bike, did you mean a simple bycicle with the handle bars and stuff or an motorcycle? A motorcycle would have mad more sense, but...

Will there be a follow up or whatever it's called to this. I'd really look forward to that. Athough it's highly unlikely because this was published in 2008, it's something to think about.

Well, that's about it. I'm having a slow day.
Zephyr Blue aka Nu-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I loved it. You are awesome at writing. _ You really should upload more of your fics! Be confident. You are good.

your going to continue this, right?

Loved Daichi in this one.

I love Angst and Humour (Though both can't go together at the same time. Maybe that's why I love Furuba manga. It has humour, angst and romance _)

Right..now the review. Where was I? Angst I think I read a fic somewhere where Kai loses his memory but it wasnt I'm going to love this.

_ I used the word "love" here many a times, didnt I? -_-"

You use the jap names for the characters, huh? Takao, Hiromi, Yuriy I like it Jap :-)

Sorry for the weirdness of the review."

xx Zeph
flamehaze-shana chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh my God! So good! You have to continue it soon please! I beg you! Great work!
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I can't wait for you to update this. It's just the first chapter and already I'm excited about it. It looks like it has great potential and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love the whole idea for the fic, it's well written too. Hope you write more soon