Reviews for Reunited
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
No idea what those chapters are as I have read only specific chapters and watched Bleach episodes sporadically, but;

www . animefreak . tv

www. mangareader . net
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Nice! I thought it was really interesting and really enjoyed reading it!
breaktherules chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I thought that you captured both women quite well, especially Yoruichi.
dare121 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
nice one ! :)

greetings,

julia
dyne chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
really kept to thier characters without getting too far omakes you can see on youtube just look up shinigami golden!write more soifon and youruichi please!
writer-jm chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Honestly, Yoruichi and Soi Fon aren't the best yuri couple in Bleach. I prefer Orihime and Tatsuki. There's an episode before the group leaves to rescue Rukia, where the girls have a special moment that even my friend recognized as shoujo-ai (and he's not into it). And you get to see more interaction between them, which makes them almost seem like a couple.

But it was cute. It ran much better when it was at the locket. It just seemed to blend better, but this did give me the opportunity to see the rest of the interaction.

See ya!

writer-jm
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw, cute. Don't know about the omakes though. I know there are some in the anime you could find on youtube though.
DeKayHawk chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Cute story, and nice work on the characters!
Kring chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LoL. Being drunk just gives it away. Nice story!~
Nekomi Kaze chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I like this fic, and I hope you update it soon. Good job on Soi and Yoruichi's character.

Kaze
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wai! Really cute story!
jeni chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
kawai!

is it gonna be a yuri?

ah well either way its a great start _
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Soi Fon omakes..? was that such thing in the manga? i think that's the anime omakes your referring to. but i could be wrong

anyway, like it!