Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
chizuru300 chapter 20 . 6/14
ooooh cute end ! I was a bit frustrated by the fact that you wrote a lote of battle. And I wish we could read more about Snape and Hermione. More romance I think.
But it was reallyyyyyy great ! love it ! the characters are well written, the whole story is great !
So thank you for shearing it with us !
chizuru300 chapter 14 . 6/14
bad bad evil Lucius ! hope he will be punished or die
chizuru300 chapter 10 . 6/13
ooooohhh ! so Lucius is dark ! but is Draco ?
and I love Snape/Hermione going !
chizuru300 chapter 9 . 6/13
Perfect saving !
chizuru300 chapter 7 . 6/13
Rooooh ! "Hermione" ! so coooool ! I hope the Malfoy's investigation is not going to take too much part VS Snape/hermione !
But so great chapter !
chizuru300 chapter 5 . 6/13
Snape is so great in your story ! I love the 200 points taken for insult against Hermione ! Quiet a chevalier our Snape
chizuru300 chapter 4 . 6/13
I'm quiete taken by your story ! it's so good until know ! I'm so curious about Snape !
It's really good written !
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 20 . 4/9
No I don't, yes I do... Cute
ciloun chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
Very good story. Thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2020
I've never been one for fan fiction. I find most don't allow me to follow the story with my imagination, however this was amazing. I finished it in a few hours as I couldn't stop reading. It was realistic and not over the top true to the characters. Bravo.
NBSerina chapter 20 . 7/5/2020
That was a fun read. Looking through the reviews I'm glad I'm not the only one who did not understand Hermione's POV. Apparently highly logical and a fully-trained auror yet she trips over a cloak and injures herself, nearly drowns, is kidnapped, is just overcome with fear on returning to the lair, and is almost immediately overpowered when she returns to the battle while regularly assuring everyone she isn't a liability. That just doesn't add up. Neither does the seemingly random appearances of the German international apparition office. Is it mandatory or not? But overall a fun, easy read with cliffhangers that keep the reader interested.
katherinewri2020 chapter 20 . 4/21/2020
Yes sir I do YOU GO GIRL!
katherinewri2020 chapter 20 . 4/21/2020
DRACO DIED! I HATE YOU!
katherinewri2020 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
bro I just love this story so sweet "I will always come for you" I need me a man like Severus
katherinewri2020 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
bruh... I'm hooked I love the whole silent confusion it's so... amazing. also I have read almost all the good snamione books and was worried there were no more.