Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
LemonDropMartini chapter 1 . 10/11
Lovely story!
wine witch chapter 20 . 9/23
Thrilling story, thank you!
Snape aught to know better than to go around talking out loud to himself in front of nosy portraits.
I like the delicacy of your writing, subtlety and ability to manage the harshness as well.
ZaniOne chapter 20 . 8/3
Very good story. Heart renching that Lucius killed Draco.
All bitchings aside, that was a wonderful story! I'd love to have seen Lucius brought to justice with Narcissa testifying against him, but oh well. (And maybe have Draco's death be faked and he comes waltzing in during the trial...)
Annnnnd then you go and murder Draco. After all that, you up and killed his poor blond ass. That was just mean. Thanks. Really. Stupid Ron. *glaring*
Oh good grief. Is there where Hermione's going with the wrist-to-forehead I'm-a-weak-fainting-flower bit or will she remember she's supposedly Hermione Granger? I mean, she doesn't even have MUDBLOOD carved into her arm so I'm not entirely sure where her character came from.

And as usual, Ron's a dumbass.
Who's teaching Hermione and Severus' classes during all this time?

Why didn't Hermione just give Severus her memories? She could have stayed home all warm and comfy and let the others deal with the baddies.
...Skele-Gro, anyone? Reparo? Um...

I've thrilled, btw, to see that Draco isn't totally evil. I wish he'd had the balls to leave with them and can't understand why he didn't, but still, it might be a small handout, but I'll take it.
Oh the draaaaaama...it's so...dramatic...like Draco couldn't have gone with them.
Awwww, gratuitous unnecessary over-angst torture! How delightful.
So Desh is too retarded to tell the Order that his family is being held hostage to force him to do Lucius' bidding.
I don't get it - why is Hermione acting like she's doing something wrong when it comes to Severus? Is she supposed to report all aspects of her life to Harry and get his approval first?

Love seeing the progress between Hermione and Severus even if Harry is mentally constipated. It's hard, though, when all you want to do is put friends in a tiny little box and the damn things - the friends, not the boxes - keep trying to move.
Yeah, Harry, sure you were going to suggest that Hermione AND SEVERUS go into the middle of the DE's "lair"...nice save, lyingbuddy.

Why is Hermione always "lowering her gaze"? She's not a slave and she's not some submissive little cow.

Ugh, Meddlin' Minnie and Dodgy Dumblefuck at it again.