Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
Nice story
bittermelon chapter 20 . 2/19
Damn Lucius! ! Sequel please!
bittermelon chapter 18 . 2/19
Not hating on you. RL happens whether we like it or not . What IS bad is to abandon a story that you've got all the readers invested in.
bittermelon chapter 17 . 2/19
Yes, she was once his student, but who cares? They're now equals and colleagues. She's got to show her famous Gryffindor stubbornness now. Eff anyone who doesn't like it!
bittermelon chapter 16 . 2/19
Severus' tenderness makes me melt *sigh*...!
bittermelon chapter 12 . 2/19
He totally deserved getting slapped upside the head! So selfish and needy. If I were Ginny, I'd be worried. .Potter needs to understand that the universe DOESN'T revolve around him and that Hermione deserves happiness too.
bittermelon chapter 12 . 2/19
Grrr at Potter's wonky "logic!" He's being a great big j.e.r.k. for being so self-righteous with Hermione.
bittermelon chapter 11 . 2/19
I vote for a new Patronus for Severus! New beginnings...
bittermelon chapter 7 . 2/19
She really needs to quit the Auror gig, even if it is "part time." Too dangerous for her health!
bittermelon chapter 7 . 2/19
My only criticism of where your story is going is that I much prefer Redeemable Malfoys to the alternative, them being at the epicenter of Dark Bad.
bittermelon chapter 6 . 2/19
Ouch! Her owl is too much like the DADA instructor...
bittermelon chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm down with any fanfic that deals with a very much alive Snape post- DH.
Emra3 chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
I dont usually review part way through but its been amazing up til now. Hermiones is just absolutely infuriating in this chapter. When she goes back she causes Severus' distraction, meaning he gets cursed then decides that because she kind of saved him afterwards, that she'll stay. She doesn't see at all that disregarding everyones advice because she thinks she knows best actually almost caused Snapes death.
Ive loved it up til now and read the last chapter as well but she really annoyed me in this section. There's stubborn and then theres arrogant obstinance.
Stephair chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
I loved your story! Read it in one day. You touched all the right notes with the conversations between Hermione and Snape, Hermione and Harry, and Harry and Snape. I also like seeing Snape's feelings for Lily come to an end slowly instead of in an instant.
EriEka127 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015