Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
house3er4ev chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
a bit unfinished n some areas but still lovely
whenthesnowmelts chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
awww, "foolish, brave gryffindor" that has to be my favorite quote now! haha.

your writing is very smooth and flowing! very nice!
Isa-Syn chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
I think you hold a grudge against Hermione ! Maybe she took Sevy from you ?

Seems like you enjoy torturing her ! Two cuts, relapses, drawning, torture ! You're such a cruel author !

Good idea with the quotations ! (Reminds me a little of the show "criminal minds")

(French reviewer : sorry for my poor english)
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
really nice story. I apreciate that their relationship wasnt rush. I like small development. Even though I was a bit dissapointed when Severus cast patronus in first chapters and it was still doe. Im glad that it wasnt something else, because that would be rush, but I thought that there will be some difference. I guess it isnt possible for patronus to look for example like half doe and half wolf :D :D
Also I like that the story wasnt teacher/student story...Im sick of them.
Another think I appreciate is that there were Severuss POV and Hermiones POV. Its good to know how Severus feels, not only Hermione.
About the end, I was hoping that her leg would be better..even though it isnt tragedy.
By the way, dont you want to write epilogue? FEEFHBBEXAMPEexample?
Khyharah chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
I really really enjoyed this story! I love the interaction between hermione and Severus. You wrote them as I imagined they would be. The only thing I found lacking was maybe a bit more explination about about the connection of their dreams. I loved the idea of the dreams being connected, but didn't feel like ther was a proper explination. Otherwise, great story!
Tessa1440 chapter 20 . 3/27/2010
Amazing.
Bedelia chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
I adore this story. It was beautifully written, and I loved the build-up of the relationship between Hermione and Snape. I don't hate you for killing Draco off, either - I think it made the fic much more poignant. Excellent job.
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Very clever how Severus procured Nagini's venom.

but Severus Snape, as you well know, has done more for this organization than anyone...with the exception perhaps being it's founder, Albus Dumbledore."... I think Harry did quite a bit too, and he didn't mistreat anyone along the way, either.

Why is it suddenly necessary for the OOTP to reconvene? What major drama has occured that Harry, a senior Auror, does not know about?

It will be interesting to see whether Harry's positive opinion of the seemingly newly resurrected Severus Snape will make Snape treat Harry like a human being now.

"You're right. You're always right, Hermione."...Harry is being very kind here. Hermione is not always right. She was very wrong on several important ocassions in canon and Harry was right. eg... Draco being a DE... she was so smug when saying how ridiculous that idea of Harry's was...one of the Horcruxes being at Hogwarts... another crazy theory of Harry's...she was absolutely positive that Harry had been responsible for his wand shooting golden flames at Voldemort no matter how adamant he was that he had not done it...she was adamant that the Deathly Hallows was a fairy tale. Sorry, I do tend to rant. Hermione's know-it-all attitude throughout canon often made me very angry. She was very good at shooting everything Harry, (and often Ron) said, down in flames. I'll shut up about this now as it doesn't really relate to the chapter.

"And it's probably not the brightest idea to linger much longer here anyway, what with it not being completely secure and all."... Why is this security all of a sudden necessary? I suppose we will find out. But things can't be too bad if Ginny and George are working in a shop in Diagon Alley and Harry and Hermione can just wander around the MoM. And everyone seems to be getting on with their lives.

Severus seems very ooc to me. IMO, I do not think even a near death experience would change his inherent nastiness. I can see that he could be attracted to Hermione (I wouldn't be reading a S/H fic if I couldn't) but I think he would fight the attraction with everything in him, at least initially. I wonder what this 'connection' between them is; it almost seems as if you are trying to tell us that he has always been attracted to her on a certain level.

Onwards.

Lesley~
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I am interested in seeing where this is going. Obviously Hermione's views on love change. Just a couple of points and questions. Why does Harry have to bash on the door of his own house? He, Hermione and Ron were able to get in at the beginning of the year they were hunting Horcruxes and you said that there had not been an Order meeting since before that time.

I do enjoy Snape/Hermione fics but it always makes me a little sad that Ron has to be turned into a world class git. When you said that Quidditch was Ron's only love and Hermione let the two of them get on with it, it sounded as if it was more or less mutual. But then you have Ron looking at her with disinterest. Sounds like he doesn't even care for her as a friend anymore. Harry either really as there was no greeting there either.

Why is Fleur, Fleur Delacour? Aren't she and Bill married?

Why can't Hermione be content with just being a teacher, I wonder. How can you be a part-time Auror and a full-time teacher? Can't quite see how that works, especially time-wise

You are obviously changing quite a bit of canon post-war. eg. Ginny works with George. Does that mean she doesn't play professional Quidditch? I am glad to see her and Harry together though and obviously very much in love.

Another difference from canon...McGonagall's Patronus is a cat, same as her animagus form. Though I do think an owl fits her.

Lesley~
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
*deep breath* awe. i love love love love love it!
griffindragon10 chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
Your writing is excellently done. The story is progressing very well and I enjoy the plot so far. I am very glad that you have not rushed things with Snape and Hermione, everything is building perfectly! I've found nothing so far to criticize as you have the characters staying in character while developing feelings for each other.
amoebafur chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Incredible chapter ending. Snape at Godric's Hollow, the crimson rose - so poignant, so beautiful.
parisdamour chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
lol, dumbledoor rocks! and a yay for their first kiss!
hgelman chapter 20 . 12/30/2009
Great story! I loved the end - even if they did not catch Lucius. Would you write a sequel in the furute? This was well written and completely enjoyable! Thank you so much for sharing your talent - it has given me joy.
mhgood chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
I think I've read this before as it all seems vaguely familiar. Even with that, though, I delighted with each chapter, the slow build, the mystery, the excellent characterisations. Great story; I'll definitely be checking out your other ones, too!
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »