Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
katherinewri2020 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
bro I just love this story so sweet "I will always come for you" I need me a man like Severus
katherinewri2020 chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
bruh... I'm hooked I love the whole silent confusion it's so... amazing. also I have read almost all the good snamione books and was worried there were no more.
Ail.Ale chapter 18 . 11/17/2019
It’s funny, something in the last chapter made me think of chuck palahniuk and here you are quoting him in this one!
mom2divas chapter 20 . 9/19/2019
I loved it just as much the second time through.
Makoyi-sik chapter 18 . 9/11/2019
Honestly Hermione was being really fucking stupid in this chapter and hsould have just stayed back instead of being a huge distraction. She should have thought all of that through logically or at least listened to everyone elses logic, even Ron didn't think it was a good idea.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2019
HE SAVED HER! Omg.. incoherent ramblings! This filled my cold black heart with so much joy.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2019
I love Hermione’s ability to be so powerful, yet so vulnerable and soft. You’ve written her really well
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
What a beautiful first chapter. It really drew me on and made me want to know EVERYTHING.

Thanks!
JellyToastx chapter 20 . 4/26/2019
Aaah! This is so nicely written. It's a beautiful story that's definitely worth reading. While I did miss just a bit more HGSS romance, it doesn't take away from the fic. Thank you!
Smithback chapter 20 . 12/7/2018
lovely and exciting
pixelbun1 chapter 20 . 11/13/2018
eh, this was alright. Quite a few spelling mistakes (or: chocking instead of choking), the relationship development is a bit meandering, but the most frustrating part was the big ol' fight scene at the end. The author does that hair pulling thing you see in the movies, where in the middle of a dangerous crisis, the characters are all arguing loudly about who goes who stays, multiple times, instead of focusing on the mission. Lord have mercy.
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Excellent first chapter, I like the scene setting and then the reveal.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 20 . 5/9/2018
I very much enjoyed this fanfic. Great read!
Kat Morgan chapter 20 . 2/26/2018
Lovely fic! Thank you for sharing!
Kat Morgan chapter 7 . 2/26/2018
Ok, I looked up sorrel since you keep referencing it with regards to Hermione’s eyes, and it is a leafy green plant used in salads. Maybe you are thinking of another word, but please stop referring to Hermione’s leafy green eyes as it is just weird. LOL!
703 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »