Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
Kat Morgan chapter 6 . 2/26/2018
No offense, but the idea that someone could be a part time Auror while at the same time shouldering the full time responsibilities of being a boarding school Professor is ludicrous. You yourself wrote that as a first year teacher, Hermione barely had time to eat. The idea that she could do both duties is illogical. Sorry, but it is true. Illogical writing is my worst pet peeve in fan fiction, as I consider it to be lazy story telling to use an illogical plot device to move your story forward rather than seeking a solution that does not break trust with the reader’s common sense. Enough said. I’ll get off my soapbox now, and tell you that other than that minor point, I am really enjoying this story! I love the way you are developing your characters, I’m enjoying the emtional richness of Hermione’s thoughts, and the story set up is most compelling. Thank you for sharing!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 1/19/2018
very sweet overall
LemonDropMartini chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Lovely story!
wine witch chapter 20 . 9/23/2017
Thrilling story, thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Snape aught to know better than to go around talking out loud to himself in front of nosy portraits.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
I like the delicacy of your writing, subtlety and ability to manage the harshness as well.
ZaniOne chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
Very good story. Heart renching that Lucius killed Draco.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
All bitchings aside, that was a wonderful story! I'd love to have seen Lucius brought to justice with Narcissa testifying against him, but oh well. (And maybe have Draco's death be faked and he comes waltzing in during the trial...)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
Annnnnd then you go and murder Draco. After all that, you up and killed his poor blond ass. That was just mean. Thanks. Really. Stupid Ron. *glaring*
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
Oh good grief. Is there where Hermione's going with the wrist-to-forehead I'm-a-weak-fainting-flower bit or will she remember she's supposedly Hermione Granger? I mean, she doesn't even have MUDBLOOD carved into her arm so I'm not entirely sure where her character came from.

And as usual, Ron's a dumbass.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
Who's teaching Hermione and Severus' classes during all this time?

Why didn't Hermione just give Severus her memories? She could have stayed home all warm and comfy and let the others deal with the baddies.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
...Skele-Gro, anyone? Reparo? Um...

I've thrilled, btw, to see that Draco isn't totally evil. I wish he'd had the balls to leave with them and can't understand why he didn't, but still, it might be a small handout, but I'll take it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2017
Oh the draaaaaama...it's so...dramatic...like Draco couldn't have gone with them.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
Awwww, gratuitous unnecessary over-angst torture! How delightful.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2017
So Desh is too retarded to tell the Order that his family is being held hostage to force him to do Lucius' bidding.
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »