Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
I don't get it - why is Hermione acting like she's doing something wrong when it comes to Severus? Is she supposed to report all aspects of her life to Harry and get his approval first?

Love seeing the progress between Hermione and Severus even if Harry is mentally constipated. It's hard, though, when all you want to do is put friends in a tiny little box and the damn things - the friends, not the boxes - keep trying to move.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
Yeah, Harry, sure you were going to suggest that Hermione AND SEVERUS go into the middle of the DE's "lair"...nice save, lyingbuddy.

Why is Hermione always "lowering her gaze"? She's not a slave and she's not some submissive little cow.

Ugh, Meddlin' Minnie and Dodgy Dumblefuck at it again.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
Ew. I don't want Draco to be bad! *off to sniffle in the corner*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Hermione seems overly swoony. That's what's bothered me about her from the beginning. I keep expecting her to hold the back of her hand to her forehead and faint. Again.

Why didn't she...oh, nevermind. I can think of a dozen things she could have done differently but nothing that would have led to her almost drowning in frozen lake water thus necessitating a rescue by Severus.

Despite my bitching, I am loving this story, btw, hence the continued reading... ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Harry's a bumbling idiot. Hermione is too cringy. Severus is too wishy-washy. Draco has lost all his balls if he let his dear darling daddy steal his wand and he didn't kill him to get it back.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
Hermione's owl doesn't live with Hermione? V. confusing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
I love how Hermione sat Draco Jr. on his ass but I suspect the win might come back to haunt her. Also, I can't wait to see Severus' reaction to the MUDBLOOD carved into her arm.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
Why didn't she show Severus her arm?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Harry seems to be too emotionally dependent on Hermione and too emotionally aware to the point of nagging suspiciously at her. Also, Harry popping lemon drops it just too Dumblefuckish. It could be that I generally find Harry quite useless, though.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
At this point I'm extremely curious about what Severus has been through, where he's been, that kind of thing. I'm also wondering how Hermione can teach and be a part-time Auror. I didn't know they *had* part-time Aurors.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
When did Harry become so emotionally needy regarding Hermione's love life?

Is Hermione suddenly incapable of popping herself to a location?

LOL Minny being a drama queen.
Jonia chapter 16 . 7/4/2017
Really enjoying this story and especially this chapter. Thank you!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
He is so gentle with her. Not at all what I was expecting, but I guess it makes sense. Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
Mysterious as ever Snape is. He obviously feels a connection with her for some reason or another and the reason is making my mind itch. Anyways, good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
I wasn't expecting Snape to confront her like like that so soon, but he must have a reason. Apparently he must have been very close by when she Hermione cut herself. Makes me wonder if he has also been dreaming about her. I guess I will find out later. I also like that they will be teaching together, that will sure be interesting. Good chapter, thank you :)
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »