Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
amsev chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Wow, what a complex story you've build up in a matter of two chapters. I look forward to reading more to see where you go with this!
indianpipe chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Has all the makings of a great fic. Your dialog and scene imagery is very natural. Harry and Hermione are strongly in character too which is another plus. Great beginning.
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Don't we love cliffies...*sigh*. However, that is what keeps us intrigued. And I'm definitely intrigued! I think you have a nice flow to this story, and I like your handling of the characters. I think that Snape's arrival could have been cheesy, but you brought some classic drama to the scene without being cheesy. I'm glad you've decided to share this with us! Looking forward to reading more! take care- Req
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow!

Well u know me i am more of a Dramione fan but i love your Story!

Please UPdate soon!

IS.
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
It's an intriguing start - presumably we're going to find out not only why Snape is alive but why the meeting had to be called at five minutes' notice, and why Minerva's Patronus has changed.

Some of the language reads a bit oddly, though. "Directors of the Aurors" and "Board of Directors of the Aurors" is very awkward - "Board of Directors, Auror Department" would sound far more natural.

"Those in favour [cut] may manifest it" sounds very strange too - "...may indicate it now" would sound more likely, although I suppose the use of "manifest" might be some strange Ministry-specific office jargon.

And nobody who lived in London would call it "London, England" unless they were speaking to somebody in another country, any more than I imagine someone in Los Angeles would call it "Los Angeles, United States of America" when talking to a fellow American *in* Los Angeles. London is London - towns called London in other countries may need their country tagged onto them to show they aren't *the* London, but *the* London is just London.

There are a few typoes too, e.g. "Out meeting here tonight," / more times that she had cared to remember (which, in context, obviously should have been "than she had...").
Marna Christianna chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well, any fiction that still have Snape alive after DH interests me.
Contrary Gurl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I think it is immensely interesting. Please write more soon! Keep up the wonderful work!
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good chapter, very enjoyable. Good beginning. Looking forward to future keep smiling, and have a good day tomorrow. :-)
GoodMorningCampers chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well I for one, am captivated!. I'm really excited to see more of this, Can't wait for the next chapter. I liked the brief pause as well. Nice touch.

Cheers

Sam.
omateido chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
oh. i am so intrigued. how can one chapter start an addiction?

J
MookyLife chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Sounds pretty cool!
snapebelongstome chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Excellent first chapter. I love your opening sentence - it's perfect. Good explaination to why Hermione & Ron aren't together. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more - especially more of Snape. Great job!
dbz-swimmer chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow this is great so far! I Hope you update soon!
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47