Reviews for Requiem of a Dream
bittermelon chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I'm down with any fanfic that deals with a very much alive Snape post- DH.
Emra3 chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
I dont usually review part way through but its been amazing up til now. Hermiones is just absolutely infuriating in this chapter. When she goes back she causes Severus' distraction, meaning he gets cursed then decides that because she kind of saved him afterwards, that she'll stay. She doesn't see at all that disregarding everyones advice because she thinks she knows best actually almost caused Snapes death.
Ive loved it up til now and read the last chapter as well but she really annoyed me in this section. There's stubborn and then theres arrogant obstinance.
Stephair chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
I loved your story! Read it in one day. You touched all the right notes with the conversations between Hermione and Snape, Hermione and Harry, and Harry and Snape. I also like seeing Snape's feelings for Lily come to an end slowly instead of in an instant.
EriEka127 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
loved it!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
Good GOD I feel CHANGED. This is. it's. SO. SATISFYING. FULFILLING. GOD. I FEEL SO HAPPY. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. EVEN. ALL EVERYTHING. GOD. I 'M SO HAPPY WITH THE PLOT AND THE ROMANCE GROWTH. I'M SO HAPPY WITH DRACO AND OH GOSH HARRY AND RON. OH GOD. I'M SO HAPPY. I FEEL SO SATISFIED.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I like your story. Especially the first part. The last chapters seem a bit rushed and hermione needs way too much saving. She disarmes that 7th year and showes what she is capable of... Why not leave her capable? Also, in the beginning hagrid calls her a maiden and she has that connection with the foal. Somehow this is forgotten later in the story. I know the story is rated T not M, so i don't expect elaborate descriptions of kisses and sex, but a bit more wouldn't hurt to keep the suspence going. Also, when she returned from the castle with her injured knee, i believe it's Harry that says Ron will visit the following day, but he never does. Instead, he is standing next to a tree at hogwarts when hermione has apparated back... How weird... You know i suspected him being under the imperius then. The story also ends rather abruptly.
Overall a good story, but with the potential of being great by fixing a few plot holes and a bit of rewriting in the final chapters.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
BEAUTIFUL! Loved every second.
Barton81 chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Where are baby Thor's parent/mama/herd unicorns? Herd animals and nursing mammals both imply community. Why do HP and HG go through customs to arrive in Germany, but then HG apparates back to England and HG&SS return to Germany without customs procedure?
thatperfectsomeone chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Aww I love it.. Still annoyed you killed off Draco... Mainly because everyone kills him off
thatperfectsomeone chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
I'm am mad that it's ending and that you killed off Draco.. Although I don't really see his dad letting him live
thatperfectsomeone chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
This is my first review why the heck do you keep doing these cliffies..I swear if I was so behind I would cry...
langeline chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Why "Kobic"... :D
langeline chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Kelic is like "colic" :D How did you choose the owl's name though? :D
langeline chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
There were a couple of times when you used "it's" rather than the correct "its" in this FF. Did you get this betaed?
langeline chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Love the way you set this chapter up... :D Liked the first half better though.. it was smoother! :D
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »