Reviews for Starchild: a companion to Stardust
Betty Boop chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
O M G! This sooooooo... has only five words.

Seriously, what the hell is this?
Kachinko chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Um...okay, where's the story?

I mean, I was gonna point out that Yvaine and Tristran can't have kids (although it could still be good if you did the AU shtick right and looked interesting from the summary) but...no story. Was there some kind of computer glitch or something?
BrasileiraAmericana chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
best...story...ever
Chainsaw Cake chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Um, hello? I think you're missing a part of the story called THE ACTUAL STORY. What the hell?
UnObserved-Undermined chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
are you having a laugh, or do you actually want to post the story? coz i wanna read it, so post the actual thing, or is this just a way to get reviews?
Hobbit4Lyfe chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
OK... That's just a title... Where's the story?
LillyWright chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Please don't do something like this again, is for people who seriously want to write and get reviewed. All you do know is annoy me, so just write or don't do anything for this is useless.
Ready Fredie chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Why do people do this. They come up with a good story and then don't post it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE ACTUAL STORY!
KFF chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Is this done on purpose? or is there a reason there is nothing but 5 words in here?

Isn't there a rule against this or something either?
Edalene Athene chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Has potential...but there's nothing there!
Moreta Reborn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Umm, there's no story...
Fear me December chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I liked the summary, and I have to say I'm dissapointed at the lack of story. If you ever intend do write/post one please alert me.
Queen of the Nymphs chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
umm... nothing was actually posted up her, except the title...

but it sounds good... can you try again please?

or are you just teasing us?