Reviews for Hunted Tribes
Mournful chapter 20 . 11/23
One of the saddest things about this fic entering cryosleep is not getting to see the Cylons reaction when they realise that the Ones pulled a Stefan Amaris on the entire Cylon race.
djolds1 chapter 6 . 10/4
Your "glowing spines" explanation makes PERFECT sense. :)
Derain von Harken chapter 1 . 7/16
Well you finally gave it its own story emblem. Maybe there is hope for this stories resurrection.
Blackholelord chapter 20 . 7/12
Okay its not a bad crossover. Its rather written and I do enjoy how its moving. Nice twist using Clan Wolverine in the story, but also having them find New Caprica before the Twelve tribes discover it. That was an extremely harsh and cold world, yet I have noticed that you have placed changes to the world, like actual trees.
JA Baker chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
I've spent the past couple of days re-reading this on my phone (isn't modern technology wonderful?), and even though I've read it and re-read it several times before, it still feels fresh. I know from sites like SpaceBattles and CBT that you've got a lot on, but I'd just like to say that, I for one would be very interested to see this continue at some point.
jimbo chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
dude you have me addicted to your story. please say your not stopping here?!
kratak chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
I subscribe in hopes that this is one day updated.
cliff.west chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
great stroy i hope you update it... so if the wolverine wanted to make another suply run to the IS how would they plan it. what ships, what crews? what would they take for trade that they do not need to fight the curent war? what would be on there shopping list?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
I've read your story on two other sites except this one and it's great,

He he Cally must seem like a midget compared to Cale.

Well keep up the good work and I hope you'll post more of your stories on this sites!
Neihaera chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please, please, pleeeeeease tell me you're just taking a really looooong break, and this piece still has legs. The only complaint I have is a very minor concern that the Colonials are are a bit more ... upbeat, especially given their overall situation, than they are normally represented. Other than that, this has to be one of, if not THE, best researched, internally consistent, and engaging BSG AU's out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is one of the greatest fanfictions ever. Integrated with the somehow melechony section it will be incredible. Please don't let this fic die. The Cavils should be put on a trial for all the evil they've done to both cyclons and humanity.
MWRANDOM chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Excellent story!
Robo Reader 21 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
One hell of a battle.

Got to ask, what happen to 'fuck'? I don't think I've heard any of the Wolverines say fuck all throughtout this story.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I'm actually surprise with how well Sharon preformed. I expected a human form cylon to be on equal grounds with a Wolverine human. But she did have good motivation, as you said.

The debate in the end was entertaining. I liked that lawyer but I keep expecting him to pull some demon shit.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I don't have a problem with gene engineering, so long asits used in a practical sense. The Wolverines seems to be doing just that, eliminating heredetary illnesses, improving life span, immune system, intelligence and physical. And the iron womb, well put it this way: how many wives wish for a child of their own but are unable to carry one in their wombs. Look at the first 10 minutes of 'Up'.

But I agree that the other clans are taking this beyond ethical levels. There's a difference between improving and correcting to down right altering.

Kinda hoping for an arm wrestling challenge.