Reviews for Hunted Tribes
Robo Reader 21 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I don't have a problem with gene engineering, so long asits used in a practical sense. The Wolverines seems to be doing just that, eliminating heredetary illnesses, improving life span, immune system, intelligence and physical. And the iron womb, well put it this way: how many wives wish for a child of their own but are unable to carry one in their wombs. Look at the first 10 minutes of 'Up'.

But I agree that the other clans are taking this beyond ethical levels. There's a difference between improving and correcting to down right altering.

Kinda hoping for an arm wrestling challenge.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I like those two, they got good comidic timing.

Very clever in the translation on how Earth doesn't have words like 'laser' or even 'gun' during Ancient times.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay. A standard start. Entertaining the bad translation program.

Biggest question is why isn't this in the crossove section? Woulda found it a lot easier.
thom.clark.73 chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Ok. Not sure what your background is, but speaking as an Old Retired Army MP, you're channeling us pretty well.
thom.clark.73 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
So far your story is well researched and thoughtfully written. Your conclusions based on information garnered from BSG episodes, and BT books and I am assuming Technical Readout Sourcebooks, are insightful and Logical. Your writing style is intelligent, entertaining and engaging. As I read I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done.
Zeph3r chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Are you ever going to continue this story?

I think it's awesome!
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
Can I whine about how much I hate Starbuck? Both versions?
They are the Wesley Crusher of this fandom.

Now I lovvvvvvve the new equipment they are putting out, the clan is integrating well with the space Romani.
Hypochondria chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Interesting story. I really like it. You're story diverges around the point I stsrted widhing for the cylons to win. I reall change ality hope you change alot
Derain von Harken chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Just stating that I believe this to be one of the best written fanfics i've read. I hope you get back to it one day
IveHeardItBothWays1088 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I'm totally loving the story. I like how it hasnt been all war and killing but diplomacy and hashing out new relationships between two people. It's very different in a refreshing way and I'm enjoying it immensly. You have a writing talent, don't give it up!
IveHeardItBothWays1088 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I like it. but please PLEASE do the dialouge quotations properly. I'ts "oooo" not 'oooo'. It drives me batty! Still, good story will keep reading :)
Shotgunguy chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
God I love this fic! When is the next update?
FranticHamster chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
great story u write the best space crossovers ive ever read hope u pick this back up again some day
c-wolf chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
Lampkin's good in his morals and honest in his opinions. Gina at least knows where he stands.

Of course, i wonder if these 3 are capable of realizing that the cat isn't real heh.

Watch the episodes more closely if you don't know what I'm talking about.
monbade chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
good story, will be adding it to my favs. Just an idea. How about building a few tugs with FTL drives, then jump them back to Scorpio and snag whats left of the shipyard and jump it back to New Circe to be used as a start up of a new fleet yard. I would suggest using the Octopus class tugs albums/ee511/russell4250/?actionview& hope the link came through, if not check my profile for it

368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »