Reviews for Hunted Tribes
FraserMage chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
So, They are a weird hybrid of Clanners and Star League eh?

Hmm, Warships -Digs out TRO:3057-

That Destroyer is a York-Class Destroyer, I believe (It could be the predecessor design, Riga was it?)

A McKenna Class Battleship, A Texas Class Battleship and now this can't be right. There is no Battlecruisers in the Star League/Clan Fleet which can carry 18 Fighters. (Unless they only upgraded a Cameron-class to from 16 to 18 Fighters instead of the Clan's 20 Fighters).
Baalsfire chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
This is great. Its a lon time since I read (or played) anything from the Battletech universe - but I'm enjoying this story immensiely.
Alatoic01 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Nice update!

I Can't wait to see the reaction of the Colonials of the fighting capability of the Star League, after all in land and in fighters they will have a HUGE advantage, but in space; even with lasers and particle beams the numbers of ships is to low, unless the armor of the cylons is thinner enough so the fighters can punch trough.

Also is interesting that the Wolverines give all the information about the League to the Colonials, nice to see they don't try to misguide them. maybe the Cylon treat will unite them?

Hope to read more soon.

MAC
Tony the jew chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
I like how both sides think the other is primitive, But the poeple from The Star League(?) looks over all ahead in the tech area. So are they going to ask the Colonials to become part of one goverment?

up-date soon and keep up the great work
dragonblack chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Good story, Good idea. I really want to See the colonial reaction to an Atlas or a Daishi! Also, what is the time frame for this? Has Mechwarrior: Mercenaries taken place yet? Will there be any Fafnir's around?
Ghostdraconi chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
I like this, it's nice to see the Galactica meet up with people that they share so much in common with. The fact that their technologies are similar but advanced in different ways should make them interesting allies. I want to see how the Wolverines are going to react to the Cylons esp. Sharon and Hera. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Wispr chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Really like the intro and love the details. Hotpoint if this is anything like your Compel universe I'm really looking forward to it!

Wispr
Gogolu chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Interesting.

If there are someone more warlike than Mechwarior universe clans and the rest of bunch there it could only be WH4k.

Battletech is not touchy-feely and if losers from Galactica or even more Pegasus make one wrong move or say one wrong thing, bam, atoms on the wind.

Galactica is now on the political and sociological mine field and other side don't care shit about them being human or robot. But field advantage they will get from lost technology Colonials bring to them.

They can barter for it but taking it by force is very nice option. And Clan is first priority.

Cylons are no match for Sphere or even Clans. Also BT have enough technological and biological development to discover Toasters with simple bioscans. Espionage of DNA is common.
Ron Jorgensen chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I Like' More, please' I thought a pirate band, a merc unit, or Explorer mission, would be more likely. The Toasters will very suprised, breafly'
FraserMage chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh, I wonder how the Colonials are going to respond to BattleMechs.
saetan chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
bloody cutting part of my msg out. meant to say ive been reading this on .com.
Zoroz chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
good prologue. ive been reading this fic over on forum. ur up to chap 1C over there so i hope you end up synchronizing your updating of both and so i can read it here and be told by story alert when a new chapter comes out instead of trawling through pages of babble that people have been posting there :P

anyways more please :)
Alatoic01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Quite interesting crossover. Can't wait to see the reaction of the Colonials and the Cylons when they see the battlemechs in action.

Hope to read more soon.

MAC
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This story looks good so far

up-date soon
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Whoa...this gonna lead to 'Mech vs. Cylon combat, Hotpoint? Cuz I think those overgrown toasters are about find out that humans have a nasty way of fighting dirty. Though I am sure with you, the Cylons will get their hands on 'Mech remains and manage to start building Cylon Battlemechs that are like their fights;D
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »