Reviews for Hunted Tribes
darkfinder chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
surprised you updated . it's been so long since your last update . wonder where the cylons are now .
Betterways chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Hey! Great to see an update. I really wanted to see where you were going with this.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice...hey I once saw in a interview that eight Battlestars survived the fall.
kitiem3000 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice to see the wolverines again. It's been a while.
cklammer chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice to see that this one still gets updated.

A fine chapter.

I love it.
ed168 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Not sure if you are aware but this chapter and the previous one are duplicates.
witch20 chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Welcome back! I love this chapter. Please don't take too long to update. I like this story a lot and almost forgot about it. I was surprise to see you on my stories updated so far.
miner249er chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
good chapter
Lord Sia chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
Awesome fic - why have you stopped writing it? Love the details, good pace without getting bogged down in minutiae or skipping over the interesting stuff, an actual plot, characters with some (if not overly much) depth...

What can I say? Kudos to you, have a cookie.
veive chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
You know it occurs to me that you may be missing something here...

If a warp drive weighs 4 tons it is light enough to be mounted on most mechs in place of jump jets, and I'd be willing to bet that the ability to perform short range teleportation even if it were only a few kilometers at a time would quickly become coveted by mechwarriors.

If the range is longer you could even perform hit and run raids between planets within a system and things could get very nasty for any force without those drives very quickly.

Oon the whole i enjoyed the fic very much and hope you update soon.
Weasel Fu chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
I really like your story so far. You've done an excellent job of developing your OCs and of balancing the two universes. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next.
si day chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
More need more...love it
Viktorius chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant! More please!

Actually just looking forward to the Cylon wrap up. Unsure if you're thinking about jumping forward to re-introduction to the clans. If you are that would be swell!
Jack the Knife chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Hey Man,I'm pleasantly surprised that you are again updating this story.

May I please ask what your future plans regarding this novel are?

I'll level with you man and be perfectly honest,I really like how this story started. However,the plot has become overly complicated and very hard to follow. Also,the situations and characters in future chapters(12 up) have become somewhat unbelievable.

Some of the situations are just a bit too good to be true,and some of your original characters seem to be exaggerated;for a fact overly talented and unbelievably lucky characters?

Look Man,I know that this is Science Fiction,however I think that just a little bit of reality would be healthy. For example:is it really necessary for you to introduce those Vietnamese salvage crew in the successor story arc?

Seriously,the whole lot of them seems to be mostly "Mary Sues".

I hope that the story returns to focus in succeeding updates.
dragomiser chapter 19 . 3/22/2011