Reviews for Hunted Tribes
deitarionSSokolow chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Excellent story so far. I love the detail you've gone into in your philosophical explorations and the amount of time you've spent focusing on the humanform cylons... but then I've always enjoyed stories which try to act as a mirror for human society and human nature. :)
stark40763 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Well, it looks like the Final Five will soon all be discovered, to the surprise of both the Cylons and Colonials. Maybe the Wolvies have a way to unblock the Five's memories perhaps?
EvilTheLast chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
I love this story. I just read chapters 1 through 20. I hope you update soon.
AngelForm chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
Nice chapter.
skywiseskychan chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
It was good to get to see some more of this story. I’ve missed it in the, years? Since it was last updated. It’s too bad that this particular chapter was a bit short but I can recognize some set up when I read it. Binkley will be interesting, especially in seeing him interacting with other muntchkins. I would have expected him to pick up on the fact that his pilot was one, though from my understanding clan pilots are genetically smaller than regular clanners anyway. Don’t think however that I feel he is merely a victim of small size, all else being equal he still should have been able to manage enough to get by without bank robbery. Heck even if only by pulling a sneakers and showing them how he could have done it. (or in this case perhaps couldn’t have.)
darkfinder chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
surprised you updated . it's been so long since your last update . wonder where the cylons are now .
Betterways chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Hey! Great to see an update. I really wanted to see where you were going with this.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice...hey I once saw in a interview that eight Battlestars survived the fall.
kitiem3000 chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice to see the wolverines again. It's been a while.
cklammer chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
Nice to see that this one still gets updated.

A fine chapter.

I love it.
ed168 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Not sure if you are aware but this chapter and the previous one are duplicates.
witch20 chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
Welcome back! I love this chapter. Please don't take too long to update. I like this story a lot and almost forgot about it. I was surprise to see you on my stories updated so far.
miner249er chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
good chapter
Lord Sia chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
Awesome fic - why have you stopped writing it? Love the details, good pace without getting bogged down in minutiae or skipping over the interesting stuff, an actual plot, characters with some (if not overly much) depth...

What can I say? Kudos to you, have a cookie.
veive chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
You know it occurs to me that you may be missing something here...

If a warp drive weighs 4 tons it is light enough to be mounted on most mechs in place of jump jets, and I'd be willing to bet that the ability to perform short range teleportation even if it were only a few kilometers at a time would quickly become coveted by mechwarriors.

If the range is longer you could even perform hit and run raids between planets within a system and things could get very nasty for any force without those drives very quickly.

Oon the whole i enjoyed the fic very much and hope you update soon.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »