Reviews for Hunted Tribes
Weasel Fu chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
I really like your story so far. You've done an excellent job of developing your OCs and of balancing the two universes. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next.
si day chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
More need more...love it
Viktorius chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
Brilliant! More please!

Actually just looking forward to the Cylon wrap up. Unsure if you're thinking about jumping forward to re-introduction to the clans. If you are that would be swell!
Jack the Knife chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Hey Man,I'm pleasantly surprised that you are again updating this story.

May I please ask what your future plans regarding this novel are?

I'll level with you man and be perfectly honest,I really like how this story started. However,the plot has become overly complicated and very hard to follow. Also,the situations and characters in future chapters(12 up) have become somewhat unbelievable.

Some of the situations are just a bit too good to be true,and some of your original characters seem to be exaggerated;for a fact overly talented and unbelievably lucky characters?

Look Man,I know that this is Science Fiction,however I think that just a little bit of reality would be healthy. For example:is it really necessary for you to introduce those Vietnamese salvage crew in the successor story arc?

Seriously,the whole lot of them seems to be mostly "Mary Sues".

I hope that the story returns to focus in succeeding updates.
dragomiser chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
pleeeeeeeese wright more soon
SuperiorShortness chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
I've passed this story many times, thinking nothing of it mostly because I had never heard of Battletech verse, but I finally read it today... Great story, a bit of a slow pace, but its kind of necessary for setting up. I hope interaction with other clans is eminent... Especially clans far more alien than that of New Circe, slave holding clans, Matriarchal clans, racial-caste based clans, or pro-cybernetics based clans.

A Fan,

Kevin
bob chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
keep it going.
Olaf74 chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Nadrek chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
Of course the Cylons are insane; they based themselves off of the Colonials: see the debate they were having not 30 seconds ago about building temples to a religion that was largely discredited within the past year.

And Roslin may carelessly label a multi-trillion being race that's constantly at war with itself as a "bogeyman"... but she's failing to appreciate that the Cylons are quite frankly bit players on the known galactic stage at this time. Cylons really are "boogeymen" - gaining much of their power through the fear of their victims. The Inner Sphere, however, is genuinely powerful in comparison, and much, much more professional at making war than the Cylons are.
Nadrek chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
So, is Adama going to tell Gray that asking the Wolvies up to the Pegasus, an honorless and disgraced ship, would likely be a mortal insult... quite possibly literally?

Tylium is _not_ the lifeblood of the Wolvies.
Nadrek chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
I'm very puzzled; why didn't the SLDF jump in at a longer range, so as to maximize the "free potshot" time? Driving _towards_ the enemy seems... insane, actually, given that they have the range advantage. The BSG ships could have jumped out, leaving SLDF to mop up; BSG can jump back and forth if required.

At the end, however, I'm disgusted: "what was left of the Cylon forces were ruthlessly dispatched in short order, nuclear strikes on damaged basestars finishing them off in style" - Cylon forces who can't flee should be dispatched with energy weapons from outside their range, _not_ be used as an excuse to fire off valuable nuclear ammunition for _no purpose_.
Nadrek chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Lasers are going to take considerable training to use by the Viper pilots; in particular, the transition between leading the target with guns and direct speed of light fire with the lasers will take training and skill to use. The BT folks are used to a variety of different weapon speeds, the BSG folks are not.

Another good international incident; the BSG whackjobs will finally be kept in line.
Nadrek chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Good work on the BT side being blunt about expecting a true rule of law, and on enforcing that with their greater military.

I have to love how greedy the BSG folks are; they're being hunted into extinction, and they're suddenly insulted by a large gift horse. How regrettably human of them.

Now, both sides need to be careful of the population expansion... the BT folks don't want the BSG folks outbreeding them.
Nadrek chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Point of order: how is the SLS Yukon taking their people suddenly being incommunicado?
Nadrek chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Hahahaha; backwards primitives 1, meet backwards primitives 2. Wolverine holds the high ground, though, _not_ having stupidly and suicidally built creations that turned on their creators.

Seriously, it's a good match for a crossover; both civilizations use hopelessly short-ranged weapons. BT fighters have very limited fuel, but Assault Dropships don't have that problem. BT warships... well, the weight of firepower they carry completely dwarfs BSG firepower levels.

Cylons are going to shit their pants when they see Battlemechs, much less LAMs.

Neither society is any good at reverse engineering, however, as far as we can tell.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »