Reviews for Familial Obligations
Annalynn Roe chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
So, six years is a long time to not update. Like, a child has been born (namely yours) and aged six whole years. Seeing as I still pop in to see the reviews on my stories, which I haven't updated in three years, I imagine you're doing the same. So update!

Ignore the butt munchers, who will continue munching butts regardless of whether or not you continue your story. Cliche, this may be- but a well-written cliche I fully intend to read through! I've seen only one consistent error throughout the story, and considering everything else is picture-perfect by my standards I honestly don't give a flying flip.

If you happen to update in the near future (near being a highly relative term) please drop my a PM so I may keep reading! Well wishes in whatever your current endeavours may be, and a happy holiday.
Jong chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Oh my god please don't give up on this, this was one of the great billmione stories out there, I beg of you! Besides, you promised XD I understand if you've lost inspiration, but this is really great and I honestly think you should continue with it. If you need any help (or even read this) don't hesitate to email me at ! Please consider my offer D:
Tricy339 chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Please finish this story!
uwishuwerecool chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
pls write more
brittany2010 chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Omg come back and FINISH IT! Ughhhh just to leave it like that. Soooooooo unfair!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I know that this fanfictions is from 6 years ago, but of you get this message I hope you update its a really good fanfic.
GillianLSteele chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
This is in an incredible fanfiction! I loved every single chapter! I really hope that you update this soon!
QueenHufflepuffTheKind chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Haley chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Why havent you updated in so long? I actually really liked this story...
cemmia chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Awesome story!
trouvaille chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
I wish you could get over your writer's block because this is a very good story.
Avalon Starfire chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
Hope you continue with this story. Please update soon.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
can't wait to read the rest!
darth-sakura chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
WOww Bill, I hope he comes back. I do like Charlie though.
twztdwildcat chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
You're killing me! What happened? Does she end up with anyone? Does bill ever find out about his daughter? Please please please update!