Reviews for The Burrow
avalonchick5 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Kim:

That must've been one hell of a dream!

That comment about the Cullens at the end got me. That was hilarious.

Criticism...a little plot-less, but hey, it was a dream...pretty good story.

Love from,

AVchick5 3
asterdarling chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
LOL! I love the ending. "She was as likely to believe that Harry Potter was real, and that he and Ginny were my friends as I would be willing to believe that my friends Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosie, Edward, and Bella were actually vampires. Sure."

Rofl this made me crack up.
Kooksmagoogles chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
First of all, YES! I would love to read those letters. I can tell that they would be extremely interesting and funny. The parting section is a little sad, but the rest of the story is Awesome!

I would also love to read a realization story about the Cullens. I bet it would be just as good. Please continue to write.

This story is just SO GOOD!

By the way, are there really Wizard rock bands? If so, could you tell me about them? they sound good!

Thanks,

Belward4ever
burnin4Christ chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
that would be cool!
ZedPM chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
it'd be interesting...this was. :) nice idea.

-Kimly
unicorn982001 chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
Again, I can't wait for more. Please update again really soon. Thanks for a really cool story.
burnin4Christ chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
i would love for that to happen to me!
mokimik chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
loved this story! Too bad you didn't add/dream more of the conversation between you and Harry and Ginny in it!

anyway, keep writing!

x-mokimik-x
GiGiFanFic chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
What a truly great read! what a fantastic fic! I loved every word in this short piece of yours, and your closing words were as much my sentiments as yours and I,m sure hundreds of others. Thank you for having the courage to write this.
tvshows-junkie chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
I really liked it alot, but i would have loved to read more about the actual talk!

Well, i had a dream once about ron an dhermione coming to my school, that was a great dream! :)
Padfoot553 chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
You said somethings were not true in the book. How did they happen?
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
So many chapters in one day! you're a fanfiction goddess! great job and hope you write more soon!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
Wow! This is the best fic I've read in a while! The way you described everything made is seem very real. Way to go on your first fic! ] I really hope you write some more because I really enjoy your style. Wrock On! ]
gryffindorgal87 chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
yes! I'm not the only one who decorates my apartment (well, my room because my roommate isn't really into HP) in my house colors! LOL! ] Great chapter by the way! ]
gryffindorgal87 chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
I don't know what I would do if I knew Harry & Ginny were coming over to my place! If I ever got a chance to meet them, I'd ask them to hook me up with Charlie! LOL! ] If I have to be a muggle, at least I can marry a wizard! LOL! ] another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!