Reviews for A Dance in the Trees
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was hilarious! haha
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Posted 11 May 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL on Citadel Station: an entry in the KFM One Night Stand Challenge, Maybe it was the wrong way to ask...

I think I reacted the same way that Bastila did at the start. The piece was a rollicking good time with a scene reminiscent of the duel between Inigo Montoya and the Man In Black with the addition of Force powers. Having the fight end because of a breaking tree branch, and Dustil's explanation of what he meant made it funny enough that I was laughing out loud by the end.

Excellent!

Pick of the Week Tie for Best of the Week
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol. Now That was cool. lol.