Reviews for River
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Sweet! I loved this. Thanks!
SmithFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was so great. You have officially gotten me interested in Firefly/Serenity fanfiction.

Is there any chance that you could write a Jayne/River (after she turns eighteen) oneshot?
CordyQueenBee chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was so excellent, I kind of want a fluffy sequel just to know what they end up naming those three children!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was an interesting little Maliver fic you wrote. Like how River just said they're going to have three kids.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh this is wonderful. I adore Mal/River, so this is just about perfect in my mind.

Thanks for writing.
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
love it
vfergus chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG! I love your story...especially the ending...I want more..

Thank you.
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
very cute i liked it a lot. good job! ]
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Thanks for a well done job. This was really good. I know all about the Mal/River fever. You helped mine! This would be cool expanded into a longer story.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Interesting idea. Well-written. Guess I just never thought about this pairing...nice job. :)
Jackanapes chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Interesting story,

It was short, sweet, and to the point.

Thanks for writing it.

handadeath
rnl1993 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was cute i liked it.
T chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is quite good. I like how it's from Mal's perspective, and how River goes about her business, even when she knows of potential outcomes. Others, please?
Buffybot76 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was awesome! And though I think Simon would probably kill Inara for teaching River the ways of the Companion, I still enjoyed this story. Here's to hoping you write more Mal/River fics soon. *holds up drink* Cheers! _
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
oh my god that bit about the three children is too cute and i love it to pieces :) and mal's ordering her not to use the companion training and stuff as well, oh i wish they'd gotten together, they would have been so wonderful :D