Reviews for Absolutely ImPerfect
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I totally love this fic. Can't wait for more of your writing.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Love the ending my friend. Hope ya continue writing awsome fics.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Man I am liking this fic. It is awsome.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Wildburner was funny in this chapter along with Prowl. I really like this fic.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Dun dun dun. Cliffie. Love it chica.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw cute chapter.

DocEmmettLBrown chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hehe I loved it, you need to write more backstories. and just cause no one reviews, doesnt mean they dislike it. n.n Is wildburner like Yokotron?
EmpressPhoenix chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
*rubs her chin*

I know this story is a back story for Prowl, to explain why he is the way he is but..

..well, with that being said, it's natural he's acting uncharacteristically, in my eyes anyway. I've never seen Prowl as a cutter, I can't imagine him doing something like that, honestly. least that -we- know of, Prowl was not always as calm and self disciplined as he is now's possible he went through a stage like that.
Sabertron15 chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
0.0 oh no! PROWL!

i love the way you've joined G1 with the Animated verse, very clever.

And lil' Prowl is so adorable!

xx chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
I really meant to review this one sooner but I've been quite busy. I loved this story! It was really well written and captured my emotions and thoughts for quite a while. It was SO sad when "PoPo" died! Little Prowl is adorable. I was also surprised with Master Wildburner's 'energonaholicism'. I hope they put all of the TF:A episodes on DVD, too. That would be awesome, considering me and my brother want to watch episodes over and over. Thank you for writing and uploading, this story was wonderful!
Jessica Mask chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I love how you kept the characters intact by keeping little Prowl a loner
TOONSRULE chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Dude, that was amazing! I can't wait for more stories from you!
Fadingsilverstar16 chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
You make my heart have the warm fuzzies. 3

Congrats on an excellent fic!
mmouse15 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Wow. I just stumbled onto this fic as I was putting the Cybertronian (LJ TF Newsletter) together. Silly me for not paying more attention. This is pretty darn great! I really like how you're diving into Prowl's character. This chapter was really terrific! Prowl's cutting himself to calm down - scary, yet realistic. I'm looking forward to seeing how you get from here to modern day. I think it's going to be an interesting journey.
Fadingsilverstar16 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Ouch for Prowlie. I think someone needs a hug.

This is an awesome fic. Just to let you know, I'm reading!

PS. In my honest opinion, this really doesn't need an M rating. A T yeah, but unless it's gonna get darker, it doesn't need an M. There are worse fics out there. Trust me.