Reviews for Tales from Tol Eressëa
Lovethosehobbits chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Somehow I missed this little ficlet. I adore it...such a bittersweet moment for Middle Earth to be in their thoughts on their birthday. Lovely, as usual.
KeepingMyBalence chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I've been binge-reading your LOTR fics lately and just had to leave a review, an almost unheard of thing for me. You have a lovely way for keeping true to the feel of the series while filling in all the details left out. I'm in love with all your hurt/comfort, my favorite genre! Thank you for sharing your talent with others!
Dwarven Lass chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
This is the first review I've ever left on one of your stories, although I've read nearly all of them (I just made an account recently). You are such an amazing author! This chapter contains everything I love about your writing- your knowledge of Middle-Earth lore, believable characterizations, and above all a wonderful sense of love and friendship. Thank you so much for sharing your work here.
KathyG chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I look forward to seeing some more Sam-and-Frodo tales in this collection!

What a delight that beach must have been. I'd like to go swimming there myself! :)
lovethosehobbits chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Oh this was so sweet. I so wish that Frodo's family etc could visit him, but perhaps this will do for him for now. Loved and missed your fics, sweetheart.
Snowthorne chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Reading this while listening to the LOTR theme... It is giving me goosebumps.

It indeed fits the description of 'short, gentle'. They are sweet tales that capture what it means to be a hobbit, even amongst the graceful elves of Eressëa. I do hope we will see more familiar faces soon...

Well done! :)
KathyG chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is a great story collection! All that's missing are some more ficlets featuring Frodo and Sam. [hint, hint!]
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I love these tales. Why not have Bilbo and Frodo collaborate and enjoy some new stories and poems. A wonderful idea.
Karm Starkiller chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Oh man...I need a tissue. These are so beautiful, and it's wonderful to have a happy Frodo after all he went through. I've often wondered what it was like for Frodo, Bilbo, and eventually Sam while they lived in Valinor.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
'"Still, how are we to explain all this to Lady Galadriel? We're only giving her peach crumble."

Ha, for some reason that just strikes me as very funny. : )

A lovely collection of one-shots; very original and sweet and...awesome. I don't know how you do it.
Laura chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
What can I say except that this is simply beautiful? You are truly a gifted writer.
lovethosehobbits chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Rosebud5 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Again, brilliant! This is pure genius! I love the friendhsip beteewn Frodo and Sam...they truly are like brothers! And Frodo was so cute in this one again! (Is it possible for him not to be sweet? Nope!) "He had become who he was born to be... not the Orphan, the Master, Mr. Frodo, or the Ringbearer, but simply... Frodo. He was finally himself. Perhaps that’s what healing really was, when you came right down to it." Chills!

*Creepy Gollum voice* Frodo my precious...

Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ep! So good! I love Frodo with a passion, and I love seeing him happy and at peace for once! "His dark curls mussed..." Love it! This is such a good fic. I like how you have the Havens a place of life, instead of symbolic of death. Perfect!

Me: Frodo! *huggles*

Frodo: ...

Love the fic!

Bannoth chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I am rather tired presently, too tired to give a particularly detailed review, but this story exudes an aura of beauty.

Please accept my congratulations for this success.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »