Reviews for Sickness called love
Lolcat901 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
OMG my fav of all l the ones I've read so far this is the best
no one chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.

The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.

The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."

Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''

The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''

Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.

The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.

Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.

"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."

I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.

But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."

His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''

My heart nearly stopped.

The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."

Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't

forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."

Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.

I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''

"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for

the doll and even some spare money.

The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"

Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that

mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''

"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''

"My mommy loves white roses."

A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.

I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.

Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.

The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?

Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.

I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.

She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.

I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister

is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

Now you have 2 choices:

1) Repost this message.

2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart

If you repost this within the next 5 min. something major that you've been wanting will happen.

This is scary!

The phone will ring right after you repost.
TK chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
WOW, this was really, really good!
AndrickCourtney chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
...this...WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ!
fgjkfj chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
No! This is not a one shot you will write more chapters or i will KIILLL YYOOOUUU!
Soundwave-82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
interesting one shot story why not write a sequel to the story I would like to see what happens
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was an interesting fic, I had atually considered something like this before, except that it didn't go exactly this way. Anyway, good fic, I liked it.
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I did not like it... I loved it! Very nice! I would love to read more! _ Bye!
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Really good fic, and it seemed that even Gatomon and Patamon had something going on between them, I loved the part of Gatomon making a pillow out of Patamon lol

it was really good, pretty well written, keep up the good work
Kikaxlot chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Awexome job, great storytelling
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Umm..you've got a very interesting plot here! However, there are a few adjustments you may want to consider. First of all double check your grammar and spelling. Also look at how you format your story, you did very well at splitting up your dialogue, many people don't do that. On the flip side your entire story can't just be dialogue. Add more description to enhance the feel of the story and to explain the setting more.

For example: “We can't go back.” Kari whispered.

You could change it to something like this. Kari looked sadly at the other digidestines. Her heart ached, especially to her brother. How was she to explain to him that she could never go back. She would never be able to wake up to his snoring or trying to eat her mothers cooking. A tear slipped from her eye. "We can't go back." She sighed, as she brushed a tear from her face.

Just by adding more description it captures the readers interest! One last thing to really make this story pop! Go into detail about what happened during those six months. Let the readers feel the Takari love!

Besides that I think you have a really interesting plot and concept for this story. You definitely have potential for this story. Keep writing and don't get discouraged. Practice makes perfect!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/20/2008