Reviews for Hey, David Bowman
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Daisy daaaaiiissyyyyyyyyy
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i actually do like a lot the delilah song. just saying xD.

anyways, this was just so hilarious. i must admit that the first time i saw it i just throught of it as a curious songfic. then i read it for a second time and loved it to bits, because i realized it must be really hard to follow the tempo of the song and look for rhymes that fit it and at the same time make a story out of it. so awsome.

"so you know. your buddy poole just had to go." my favourite part. definetly. i laughed until i cried.

great job
-alex.
reconciledfate49 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I rather enjoyed this poetic attempt to voice the emotions of HAL 90 at the time of his deactivation. The diction and rythmn was well thought out. Congradulations on a fine piece of literature written.
Kral Lukia chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay...in all honesty. I hate that song...BUT, your rendition of it makes it totally great. And it fits...so perfectly. Bravo.
ESE2008 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
First, l-o-v-e this. Totally right, after I read, after 3 times, I was still WTF? And remove that 'embarrassing' clause. Don't need it. Me thinks it stand well enough as it is, w/o all the disclaimers. Own. IT.

After the second time: This is Funny and Witty as hell. But I have to disagree with you the whole movie vs. book argument. Book rocked it. K did an amazing job, but come on...ACC really brought you in with the creepiness of HAL and Dave. I really felt those salient moments between man and machine much more so than the visual, which got tedious.

Not a great fan of 'Delilah' song, but I don't mind, and freakin' hell, it works. It reads great w/o the tune, too. So bravo, even if you didn't mean it both ways.

Got the creepy part down pat. Oh yeah...what the other guy said...what were you on? Whatev it was...did you good. :D. And yeah..CE...brain-twisting whopper.
HAL-9001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Amazing, and very accurate description of the problem. Have you by chance made a recording of it?
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This is...very amusing. Well done.
Yet Another Dead Account chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh man, that was so delectably dim witted. What were you smoking when you thought up this shiznit? But I do agree with your description of Mr. Clarks work, to an extent.