Reviews for Dear Robin
cookiegurl15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
COOL!i loved was so nice.
FloraLumina chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it! *sniff, so beautiful, I laughed! I cried! the works ;)

And I must say, this is one of the few stories I've read in which Starfire is personified as sweetly naive and NOT hopelessly stupid.

Awesome job!

FloraLumina
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
awesome! im really glad you decided tp write these.

of course its a good sequel!

i like how you opened the letters with that nice one. the babys name is adorable and you really have starfire down to a t. jewels on a crib. wow well she is royalty. what does glompak mean?

aww galfore is sick? he must get better. lets see. aww absence does make the heart grow fonder. lord trogaar? *screams*

what is galfores wifes name?

hehe star bounced right back to life and it made me laugh. what did he do to her? paralyzed! let me at him. ugh tose trees sound horrible. wow short pregancy!

awesome story

keep it up
BeautiiQueen chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
AWESOMENESS! XD I love this.

So I haven't talk to you in awhile, PM me? I still have no clue what to do for the next chapter. :P

xD

I love the oneshot though really cool.
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
nothing beats the orginal but i thought Dear Robin worked out very nicely, i like it :)

FUCK YOU Trogaar! YOU STUPID BITCH IF YOU EVER TOUCH STARFIRE EVER AGAIN I WILL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY! THEN I'LL PULL OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT ALONG WITH HOT BURNING LAVA!

. . !

anyways, i think this story is great _
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Awesome story, I
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
You wrote the sequel! And it was good! LOL I think your two stories are two of my favorites! Love them both! Check out some of my stories of you can

XOXO xStarfirexRobinxo
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nice to read Starfire's half of the story. I think you mentioned that there were 5 planets in the Vegan star system but there are actually 22 (originally 25, but X'hal destroyed three of them), including Tamaran. Just thought you might want to know.

Anyway, the story wasn't bad, but for me it was just... less engaging than 'Dear Robin'. Still, it was a good effort. Keep up the good work!

The Silver Phoenix
caresse345 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Such a cute story
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw! So sweet!
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I thought it was a nice sequel that summed everything up. It may have taken forever and a day to read, but I still enjoyed it.

XxNightfirexX :D
ChristianAndGatorGal chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Cute!
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
LOVED IT! Not as good as Dear Starfire though u can never beat an orginal...it was really good!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
awesome! im so glad you made a sequel to dear robin :)

lol, i remember when i was a kid i thought the moon was cheese, i wonder who started that whole 'moon is cheese' thing

aw, so cute, glafore had a daughter, lol this reminds me of fairy oddbaby for some reason

poor glafore got sick

omg i cant believe star was to be married, AGAIN! oh so not cool, if people keep trying to marry her off she'll never get with robin

THAT ASSHOLE! SOMEONE SHOULD BREAK HIS LEGS! HOW DARE HE HURT STARFIRE! oh this is exactly the reason why i dont want to get married

im glad everything worked out for tamaran in the end :) and for starfire and galfore as well

and star's brother came in to, yay!

the last letter was the best, poor beast boy doesnt know what's gonna hit him... beware of the pudding of sadness lol

awesome story _
livin'4-Him chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yeah, I gotta agree with you, "Dear Starfire" is MUCH better, but it's nice to know what went on with Starfire while she was gone. Dispite the fact that I liked the original better than this one, I enjoyed reading it.

I liked the ending, "Your no longer friend-who-is-a-girl but girl-friend," that was nice, hehe.

Ok, well, I suppose that's all for now!

"See" you later!