Reviews for The New Littles
Bad Best Friend chapter 50 . 8/28/2008
Wow, I'm looking forward to the Summer Story. Though it might feel like geometry with all the triangles. I'm glad you're sticking with your characters. They're fun to follow.
skatergirl716 chapter 50 . 8/27/2008
As always, another fantastic story. Great job!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 50 . 8/27/2008
That stuff with Kelly had me tearing up! Man, you're evil and I mean that in an entirely good way. Cannot wait for the next one, it will be good.

One question, Any Linda/Charlie? I love the way you write them.
Mali08 chapter 49 . 8/27/2008
Aww I felt bad for Portman and Elena. I honestly thought they were cute together. I'll be interested to see what happens with Jimmy and Julie though. Great chapter!
ratti pillo chapter 49 . 8/27/2008
nice to see some new chapters- making a bright spot in my hectic, DUMB workday. Anyway, I LOVE the lost mention. I like that Portman and Ellie are through...though I didn't hate them together, but I felt that they weren't too meant to be. Thanks for going in that direction. Interested in seeing how you'll end this one. :)
awtr101fan chapter 49 . 8/26/2008
wow...i can't believe it's almost over (teardrop). it's been a hell of a ride. this chapter was bittersweet. i felt kinda bad 4 ellie. & then portman crying made it worse. tell me he didn't really mean it. neways, great chapter. i can't wait 4 more 2 come :) ttyl.

Bad Best Friend chapter 48 . 8/23/2008
They narrowly avoided a lot of drama in these last few chapters. Nice to see the stories progessing. Keep updating, loves it.
awtr101fan chapter 48 . 8/20/2008
i'm so happy 4 scooter & kelly. but i can't believe what a prick her dad is being. talk about being a party pooper :( neway, glad 2 c there wasn't 2 much drama the party. the thing w/ julie's present from jimmy was cute. can't wait 4 more 2 come. take care & ttyl :) happy writing :)

Mali08 chapter 48 . 8/20/2008
Loved it! Great update!
ratti pillo chapter 47 . 8/20/2008
i'm a very happy girl bc you're updating this so much. I liked when you used the 'songs' to create that understanding that kelly pointed out. another fine job as usual!
awtr101fan chapter 46 . 8/18/2008
omg...what a chapter! 1st off, i can't blieve that brad would kiss ellie knowing that she's w/ & luvs portman! wtf was he thinking? but julie & jimmy getting caught in the buff by kelly & scooter was classicly funny. talk about embarassing! lmao ;-p i luved it. can't wait 4 the next chapter. update soon. ur stories always make me laugh :) k, happy riting, take care & ttyl :)

Mali08 chapter 46 . 8/18/2008
Great update! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
awtr101fan chapter 45 . 8/17/2008
great chapter. i hope julie & jimmy r using protection. we don't wanna c her end up like her parents. k, can't wait 4 the next part :)

Mali08 chapter 44 . 8/14/2008
Excellent update! It looks like Jimmy and Elena may have some feelings for each other that they're not admitting. I'll be interested to see what happens with all the couples and which ones actually stay couples.
Torithy chapter 44 . 8/14/2008
Aww Dean's so cute with David - and I had to laugh at Fulton panicking about Tammy and a baby, I could totally picture that!

I really hope Lena doesn't go after Jimmy while she's still with Dean - they're good together ...