Reviews for Playing At Grownups
Sexi girl chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
This fanfic is AMAZING! You need to update soon and seriously I'm in love with rei now
scarleta chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
please come back and finish this story, ,
Leii-Leii chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
This story is amazing. It's such a shame to leave it hanging like this, but I guess we can't have everything, right.

I myself lost interest in Beyblade fandom for a very long while (about 5-6 years) and for some strange reason my love for the fandom returned about a month ago. It was strange and awkward yet very enjoyable as I relived my interest for Beyblade.

I won't be lying when I say I hope yours return too.

P.S. You're a wonderful author and artist.
Kai Iv chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Iv read this fanfic Soo much

No chance you could do a few more chaps!

Reis first sexual experience with Kai would be epic
HarleenAngel chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
NAH! You can't stop there . There made for each other :( You need to update soon! I want to know what happens next...scratched that I NEED to know!
loki lee chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
I'll be honest here. I'm the sort of person who normally saves fics somewhere to read at a later date. GOOD FICS, too. And that's what I was doing with yours. So, I was skim reading.

I found your fic on a list of someone's favourites. Sure, it had less reviews then some of the (what I personally felt were, well, not as well written) other fics, but I decided to give it a go. It was amazing. You really have such skill as a writer. I loved how your fic wasn't all angst/sunshine and daisies. I loved how it felt REAL.

The way Rei struggled with how he felt for people, it feels like something everyone goes through. And how you made him have faults, these made me feel that he wasn't just a shallow, empty character, they made me feel that he had depth - more than I'm used to seeing. Reading his intereactions with people, reading the dialogue, it was just too awesome.

Finally, again on your writing. In it, (and this sounds rather strange, but in it I saw, well, maturity. Something I don't expect to see in Beyblade fandom, because I feel that (and this is purely personal experience) the main fans of this series are YOUNG. It's aimed at young people. And while I'm sure it's great for them to watch - I loved Beyblade, it does not always make for the best fanfiction. So, thankyou so much for the great read. I feel sadden to know that you are no longer active in the beyblade fandom, though I completely understand. All I can hope is that one day your passion for Beyblade returns. Once again, thankyou for the wonderful, well written fanfiction. I throughly enjoy it.
Dreist chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Jess...

Closet sadist?...

I'm sorry that this fandom no longer appeals to you. Its going to be such a great loss. I admit I've been following your Beyblade fiction for a while now without reviewing; I do have another fiction account that I have used to review your stories before, but not nearly enough.

Going to miss you in this fandom. You are a talent amongst amateurs and now I fear this fandom will fall to pieces without your support! ;_;

Oh well. Just dont remove your fiction if you can help it. I like coming back every now and then to read a well written love story about the two boys.

Maybe though, I can convince you to write some Tokio Hotel fiction ;) Think of the possibilities; identical twins in a very successful band, spending the majority of their lives in hotel rooms. There are many talented authors on the site link below:

fiction . tokiohotelfiction . com

Just a thought.

Good luck with everything!

Stacey
JAIMEbby chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
It's sad to hear that you are leaving but I guess there can't be anything done about that :(

I think you did an amazing job with this story anyways! You have a great skill with writing and I can only wish I had that talent.

I remember a year or so ago I am guessing, I started reading this story but I just left this website, I thought that I had grown out of it until just recently. I found your story again, not realizing that I had read it before and I got back into it lol

I hope that you will come back eventually and finish this story and if not I wish you the best. :)
Chibi Bishi chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
wow. this is the most realistic fanfic i ever read. i havent been on this site in over a year and im glad this is the first thing i decided to read :D
Beautiful Hangover chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
i love the story very much

it's so interesting and fun to read

i liked every part of it and how you didn't make mao look so bad

i love your way of writing

p.s. the 9th chapter was mind blowing especially the end

lol
Babybluekitten chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
So, no more, huh? But at least you were kind enough to tell where things would have led, so thank you for that. It's sad that there wasn't more but as long as Kai and Rei made up, I'm fine with it XD

It's a shame that you lost friends because you lost interest in Beyblade, but it's probably better that way.

P.S. Are you going to keep the fic up anyways? I do hope so since this will be one of the stories I will want to read again somehwere in the future. I'd hate to find out that it was deleted. If you do take it down, oh well, I guess.

Have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night!
Kinomiya chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
im so frikking sad that you're not going to finish this, but WOW, what a great chapter to end it on! you had such an amazing take on them getting together. It wasnt in the usual way and i really wish i could have had the chance to read this story to the end, but i understand what its like to just grow out of it. i did that a couple years back and just recently started writing again. im sorry to hear that you lost friends over something so trivial. and this story defininitely was NOT a let down, i dont know who would say something like that. This is honestly very original and i loved reading every bit of it.

im going to put it on my story alert list just in case one day you do decide that you want to finish it, its honestly amazing work, and i know there must be a lot of people who are sad that its ending here.
Nekokonneko chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
I'm sorry that you've fallen out of fandom, and have lost friends in the process, but I want you to know that I really enjoyed all of your Beyblade fics. I don't think this fic is a let down at all, and thanks for posting this chapter. I hope you have a nice life :]
Diesty-chan chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Heya

I know its been a while since i spoke to you. Its sad you're leaving the fandom but again like alot of other people I understand what you mean. We no longer rule over this part of fanfiction anymore. So much has changed and I guess we've all grown up and grown apart from it. Myself included.

All I can say no Shin Rigel that I hope you do the best in whatever you choose to do now.

I loved your fics and i think i always will. I still remember the first time I read Life Sucks and how laughter it brought.

I guess this is the end of the line. Farewell friend!

Diesty-chan x
calliglad chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I have really enjoyed this as a story and, although I am disappointed that this is the kind of last-goodbye for the story, I do not begrudge you at all for moving on and leaving it. This is, partially, because I myself am guilty of that crime, but also because, if you as an author can't identify with the characters any more, who's to say that any subsequent chapters would have the allure of the beginning?

Beyblade is an old fandom, with no new material, and it is understandable why the best authors are moving on. Because I think that you are one of the best authors out there. This story is sensitive, multi-layered and paints a real picture of Rei's struggle with himself. It's also funny and cute, and pulls the reader straight into the story. Deserves a standing ovation, I feel.

*raucous clapping*