Reviews for Mask of virtue
Radka chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
wow :D Arwen came with a cool solution :D

Thanks for posting, the story s as good as your stories always are :)
black4minister chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
oh, i really liked the ending to this story. and the little bit with the chair was brillent. can't wait for you to post more of your other stories!
slef chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Ah, I am so glad for them! A wonderful ending to a lovely tale.
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Wonderful story and wonderful chapter! I like how you found a fitting 'punishment' for Ostopher!
Deandra chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Nice conclusion to an intriguing tale. Not your run-of-the-mill story for LOTR fanfics, which is always nice when someone explores different avenues. Surely Aragorn did have some "tough calls" as a new king, and was torn between doing what was right and what the law demanded.

Well done!

- Deandra
openmeadow chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Thank you for a story well done! The ending fit perfectly and just 'felt' right. I loved the MoV quotation too!

openmeadow
Siriusly Loopy chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Haha! Denethor's chair is obviously the BEST thing to use for firewood! :D And anything else that Denethor owned that was wooden for that matter, too!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
A beautiful ending, with Ostopher safe and wedded to his sweetheart by the King himself. The first scene with Arwen and Aragorn was very touching, in fact, I think Arwen shone the whole chapter. I think it was very creative for Ostopher to make Aragorn a new chair. High time Denethor's met the kindling box, as I doubt very much that Fara will want it as remembrance of his dear old dad.
Lantia4ever chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
this is so wonderful story so far! I hope therell be more of it soon x) great job ;)) cant wait for the next chapter! x)
Stoneage Woman chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Sorry it took me so long to read this! I was out of town, and only just got back. This was a good chapter. I liked Melian and Ostropher's story, it was very romantic and destined-to-be. I liked your portrayal of Ioreth, too! She makes for excellent comic relief, doesn't she? Poor Aragorn! That's a terrible dilemma to be faced with. Please update soon!
Radka chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Hi Linda :) I m so sorry that I didn t reply to your mail yet. I have been ill for some time, both my parents at home, so I didn t dare to get to my mail :( So sorry :(

Anyway the story is really great :D I missed this tension about what s gonna happen now? You re a real talent :) and say my big thanks and regards to Raksha too, if she helped :) Hugs and kisses :D Radka
Sarahbarr17 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
What a difficult situation! No absolute rights or wrongs here! I feel very sorry for the girl, though, and I cannot help feeling sorry for Ostopher.

From the evidence available, it seems that Ostopher commited mamnslaughter (at the worst), not murder. Perhaps Aragorn could reduce his sentence from death to banishment? At least then the family of the dead man would not have to endure the sight of Ostopher walking free.

Hugs,

Sarah x
szepilona10 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Good chapter! Update soon please!

God Bless!

Szepilona10
Deandra chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Oh! Having seen this before, I forgot it wasn't actually posted yet! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you're much improved now.

Poor Aragorn - you do like to make his early days of Kingship challenging, don't you?

- Deandra
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Excellent chapter! I felt so sorry for Ostopher-Dean and Melian, but I trust Aragorn to find a fitting solution to the problem.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »