Reviews for Mask of virtue
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I was afraid that this would have been the reason... I have a feeling that Ostopher is going to "die" in prison and a sweet young couple are going to be making a new life somewhere with new names. Update soon!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Aw... how sad! Poor Ostopher. I hope he and Melian get together in the end!
Singing Wolf chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
This is very good and quite interesting. I hope you'll continue it soon. I like how Aragorn is trying to figure out how to balance his new duties with his instincts and his old ways of thinking.
black4minister chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
oh i really like this. it's a cool idea and i like the way you put in little bits about aragorn and ferimir aswell. keep it up- i want to know what happens next!
CeciliStargazer chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Wonderful chapter! Cannot wait until you have more for me to gobble up *smiles* I really wonder about Ostopher *nice name by the way, did you make it up? Sort of reminds me of Christopher*
Radka chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Wow :D Very nice dear Linda :D
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
This was great. Sorry I don't have time to sign in, but I have to get back to my books. My exams are going on. This chapter was relally good and I'm really enjoying this story. Update soon!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
The plot thickens...

Hugs,

Sarah x
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
While I'm eager for an update to A Time to Reap, this is an amazing story too! I am getting the idea the Maglor maybe tried to seduce or even force himself on poor Melian. That would explain everything, but I'm not sure if you would make it that simple. Update soon!
demeter d chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Wow!Indeed a lot more than meets the eye. The great Citadel Guard must have fallen from its former reputation. As always, the athelas in the King's healing hands has worked its magic. Very well done! Perhaps now Mistress Melian may need to be called to testify before her King and Steward? It sounds as if she also may need the comfort of the Healing King and his Steward who could tame both man and beast. Do go on!
Deandra chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Oh, you swine! How cruel of you to end it there! We want answers as much as Aragorn does!

Nice to see Aragorn able to continue using his healing skills. I'm not sure he will get a great deal of opportunity now that he is king, but once in awhile he can insist upon it!

Don't make us suffer too long to find out the truth!

- Deandra
szepilona10 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Nice chapter! Update soon please!

Szepilona10
Siriusly Loopy chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Oh! Cliffhanger! How could you do that to us? *pouts* Ostopher is going to be known as a hero now, probably! That is my guess.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Aw, you used my favorite title! As usual, loved the continuing adventures of Ostopher/Dean.
eva chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Very interesting! I'm eager to see more
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »