Reviews for Mask of virtue
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Ah ha! It was just as I thought. (It's pathethic how much I enjoy being right, but after all, it happens so seldom...)

Very good story. I am very intrigued by it and look forward to chapter 3.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Very exciting beginning and promises of intrigue ahead. I liked how Aragorn so quickly discerned that Ostopher doesn't seem the criminal type. I liked the little touches of humor you threw in there too.
rangerofthewild chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
are you going to write stories about aragorn and fairmir's past?
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
This is interesting! A murder mystery- Minas Tirith style! I like. Update soon!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Ahh, Aragorn is everything a good king should be! Going to such lengths to deliver justice!

Sarah x
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Interesting chapter, I can't wait for more of it!
Deandra chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Oh, you're toying with us, you are! I read one bit and form a possible idea of what might be the "true story" and then you add something more that makes that not workable, so I form another opinion and you toss another wrench into the works on that one, too! I love it!

But good for Aragorn to trust his instincts and not lightly deal death. And Faramir as well. He's had more reason to consider this man guilty for a longer period, but he's remaining open to the possibility there is something unseen going on.

More!

- Deandra
Siriusly Loopy chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Oh! Cliffhanger! This next chapter should reveal all, should it not?
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
ROFLMAO over how so many people were thinking such a thing could never happen under Lord Denethor's rule! Looking forward to more of Ostopher/Dean's story.
CeciliStargazer chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
An excellent staring point. I do hope you update soon, as I enjoy your stories. It will be interesting to see what Ostopher's tale is. Aragorn's acting Sherlock Holmes, hm? Good for him and good for you for writing this. I so love it!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
The start of an intriguing mystery; a genre we don't see too often in LOTR fanfiction. I'm looking forward to the rest.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Intrigued! Continue!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow! Ths was a nice little ficlet, very interesting. Aragorn is quite the detective. Loved all the guards' reactions to being asked to take off their helms! Great story.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Interesting first chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very good indeed!

How about writing a Middle Earth murder mystery, Linda?

Hugs,