Reviews for Cannonball Run 5: Special Edition
Charles Xavier chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Cool. I like the new scenes you've put in. And don't worry about the Don Vito thing (having him in my Gumball Rally story's already good enough for me). It's fine if you want to leave him out of this. Just wondering though, you going to continue writing this?
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
An excellent chapter with great action throughout. Vince taking on the Stifg and then Joey and Team Marvel versus Cross were particular highlights, as was the extended attack on Yuri's troops and base. I loved Lyle's message to the troops. All in all, great work! I olook forward to the future chapters. 10 out of 10.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Excellent new scenes for the USA chapter here. I liked how Team Italian Job took care of the cops and the Centre guys, Wioly and Puck's little adventure, Cross and Team GTA and Vince taking on the Hunters. I look forward to seeibng what will happen in Asia. See you soon.
TimX7 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I finally got a chance to read this chapter. It was really good.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Sorry I took so long to submit my review. This latest chapter was absolutely excellent. I loved the encounter between Lyle and Ellen Griswold. All the stuff with the new racers was done brilliantly. Keep up the good work. Two thumbs up!
Charles Xavier chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Definitely brings back those memories when I first read the original CR5. Could you please feature Don Vito in a small part? Yes, I'm aware about his real-life arrest, but remember, there's a reason why they call this fan 'FICTION'. (winks)
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
An excellent start to the Special Edition. I look forward to seeing how it will continue. Two thumbs up.