Reviews for Certainties
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved this! So good! We got a hug and talking and all htat stuff!

I totally sympathize with Sam on this, too. The little things just don't matter when the big thing, Dean alive, is ok.

Well done!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great tag Michaela, you nailed it! Of course I now have to blame you for weakening and watching the whole epi before reading this tag! LOL!

You got Sammy's angst and depth of emotion there just right and now Dean knows just how many times Sam watched him die he's right in saying that they now both know what it is like to be the last man standing!

Loved the fact that Dean decided to forget the hunt, after all it was just one report, and just kick back with his brother for a while, something both of them desperately needed - some dinner a movie and just enjoying each others company!

Typical Dean to mention that Sam had used up his lifetime quota of hugging and loved Sam's reply that Dean went there first!

Life may be uncertain for them but you said it all with

Brilliant writing again hon, superb!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I like it! That was a sad episode. Poor Sammy. I think you got the angst down with this one.
Brenny chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Well done hon. I love this tag!

i wish you a nice week and hope to talk to you at the weekend *g*
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008

That's our boys!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I enjoyed your tag. You may not have seen the whole episode which is emotionally draining I think, but you did a great job capturing the brothers.

I keep wondering will Sam tell Dean about the Wednesday or just keep it a secret. I'm really tired of the secrets.

I like your version - Dean finally confronting Sam and asking him just how many Tuesday's did he go through.

At least now they do both know "...we've found out the hard way what it's like to be the last one standing."

I hope they do just take a break for a moment, have some beers, watch a movie and just relax. Than break the deal and get back to what they do best, being brothers, hunting evil, saving people, and driving around the country in a real cool car.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
you know i can never have too many tags... great job on this one... it was such an emotional episode... till next time
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good tag I loved it!
prolixmay chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
WOW, WOW, WOW! Just the other day I was wondering about the repercussions of Sammy's ordeal, thought it may not be as long as I had intended it to be, this was still amazing. The amount of details and the emotions just lit it up, it let me grasp what was happening in their mind. How finally, Dean just broke out and asked what the hell was going on in that geekboy's head. Great! I loved how Sammy just let it out, well sort of, but good enough for him and how you didn't make Dean push it, cause it must have been like hell for Sammy to think back to all the tuesdays and especially the wednesday that never reset. This was good, the fact that you made something that had been in my mind come true :) and that the emotions and the mood just create the right tone! Especially for such an amazing episode, and ARGH, a hug would've been great at the end, and LOL*msn jargon, I KNOW* extenuating circumstances and Dean knowing those words...:)

"And like knowing that however far you strayed, there was always one person who would bring you back. Who you would walk to the ends of the earth to bring back in return."

loved it
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good one.

Man you are a patient person, waiting for the episodes to pass in the UK. But they're coming so be prepare to enjoy them now.

But that doesn't stop you for always catching the right message of each episode. Great job. :)
stophittingme chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very well written. This is the best tag for Mystery Spot. Thanks.
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
For not actually seeing the episode, I'd say you hit the mark prety well. Nice tag.

Sue
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
For not seeing the whole episode , you nailed it! This was perfect!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was a great tag to Mystery Spot. Thanks
sciencegeek51 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Well done... the missing tag for the episode.

Sounded just like the boys would sound.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »