Reviews for Letting the Cables Sleep
kerapal bubbles chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
O.O WHOOA...major revelation there. that's awesome. :3 ME WANTS MORE! :D
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
guh. this was most excellent. loved it. :D
Caroline Berlin chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I love this story! It's so good. A little bit, I don't know, odd, though. Just that you get all caught up with Sasuke/Sakura, and then it switches too Tenten and Neji. Not bad, just odd.
Shubhs chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I loved all the one-shots!:)
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
*ducks head* I'm sorry, I didn't review Technopath or the Citizen one. I was too busy eagerly going on to the next piece. These are really good, and I was caught up in them. But it's a very interesting premise, and you've written it very well. So I'll look forward to the next part.
lauren marie 123 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This piece is so neat! I would LOVE to read a full-out story like this, seriously, it's the most unique story I think i've come across.

Great job! :)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
...it's good that you are adding to their story, to the whole world of Cyberpunk!Verse. It makes the place more real.

(and, as I've noticed Hinata isn't there, I guess she isn't an anomaly, is she...

...oh wait...Kiba was mentioned...and his team...which means Shino and Hinata are there...

I guess they just weren't invited to the party!)

I like the tone of your stories...(And it's enjoyable how you added to the other two stories you wrote in this world. BRAVO!)
Twinnet chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Yay, again awesome

:D
city with no people chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I love the description in this chapter. Awesome.
Plastic Roses chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
cool story! will u do more team seven ones soon?
Erendhyl chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
This was awesome! You're a really good author. If you ever come up with anything new for this series, don't hesitate to post it!
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
So I decided I wouldn't comment on all your Cyberpunk stories

Because, it would probably be about then that I start coming off as a stalker

So I'll just say it now, I really liked this idea, to the extreme

Everything fits in really well

And, yea, I love how it works

Who wouldn't?

Update whatever ones you want

But regardless I can't wait for an update on one of them

Or a new oneshot

Or idea

Or in fact fanfic in general

Toodles

-Luff
piixiiestiix chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Your CyberPunk!verse is so awesome.

I think a "Technopath" is so perfect for Tenten, and I love how you've incorporated everyone else's powers.

NejiTen is my favorite, and I would love to see more "Pre-Technopath" stories.

Or Post, it really doesn't matter, just as long as it's them in this verse.

Awesome Job!
sexyinumama chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
yay! I got dedicated to! i loved it! beautiful chapter! nejixtenten is smexy!...hm...dragons...off to my layer! domo-arigato BGA-chan!
imanokie01 chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Very cute. Love it. Love this verse. Cool Cool. :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »