Reviews for Letting the Cables Sleep
RofS chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Oh, ouch.

Again, I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.

But, anyways, is this the end? That Tenten dies like this and Neji is completely oblivious?

Like, ouch.
kerapal bubbles chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Laura-chan chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Aw, I enjoyed this "bonding time" chapter :D it was so sweet!
sexyinumama chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
it wasn't as fun to read this because i saw it on ur live journal...but I still loved it!
imanokie01 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Yay. I like it of course. I like the irony for Tenten thinking she'll die in her own element. Jealous Neji *Grin* gotta love him. :)
imanokie01 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I absolutely loved it. I love all your Cyberpunk!Verse fics so far. Really great stuff. please can I have more? :)
imanokie01 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I loved this one ttoo. Favorite line. If all of her losses were going to feel like this, she wasn't sure she wanted to win. I love this AU. Very cool and fun to read. must read more.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was sosweet. I really loved it. YAY. :)
RofS chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Umm... I'm sorry I never actually asked this beffore, but is there an actual Cyberpunk story?
synesthesiaFaerie chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
AWESOME! I love your ideas and the plot..just OMG! Can't wait for all the other installments xD

cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
You really are a talented writer... would love to see a chaptered fic from you in the canon universe
piixiiestiix chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
I absolutely adore your Cyberpunk!Verse!

Wow, two exclamtion points!

Neji and Tenten are my favorites, so I'm looking forward to your next store featuring them.

Which I hope will be soon...
sexyinumama chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I'm so giddy! lunar eclipses rock! running on pure reading! slowly gettin tired, but still lovin ur work! want shikaxtema! would have been funny, if at the last moment, shika popped up and put his face infront of the camera...hehe!
SE Uchiha chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
i love the bonding between them, it's so...them. there's no other word for it. and Tenten with a tat, sounds exciting. you are amazing! three posts in one day, how do you do it?
sexyinumama chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
...(claps) it all I can do. I saw ur livejournal. When is those stories comin on, man? I wanna see the one where tenten is bandaging up neji and get in the argument. u holdin out on me and the world! UPDATE!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »