Reviews for Letting the Cables Sleep
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
The last scene was wonderful I enjoyed it!
Miko-chan chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
HAHA! NARUTO WANTS TO IMPRESS THE FEMALES XD. FOXY, YOU, FOXY~!

(..good friends with that boy. Shaking her head and deciding that there wasn't a real explination,)

Hmm, you misspelled explanation. _

Some couple of typos. But it's understandable. X3

UCHIHA SASUKE PLUS LEATHER PANTS IS EQUAL TO THE DEATH OF ME.

(DEATH BY EXCESSIVE BLOOD LOSS. FROM EPISTAXIS/NOSEBLEED)

Again, you have pretty descriptions with your vehicles. Very mechanical and astute. I love this!

OMG, SASUSAKU ON A SAME SEAT. ME WILL DEFINITELY GLOMP YOU TO DEATH. *SCREAMS LIKE A FANGIRL. AGAIN.*

And SASUKE IS WEARING DARK GOGGLES. OHMIGOODNESS. UM, UM, OH NO, BECAUSE, BECAUSE I THINK I CAN PERFECTLY SEE THIS AND I THINK...MY BRAIN IS OVERLOADING. XD

And he's whispering "Get ready" on her ear. I think I'm fainting. NYAH.

"SHOWOFFS!" (Indeed, Naruto. Indeed. Especially when they are both almost-cuddling there. Ahahah!)

I loved how you describe dhtat his chest rumbled when he 'Hn'ed. Very sensual. XD

(I like how you made Sasuke an IC gentleman. I'm falling in love with him here. XD)

AND SMEXY KISSES YAY!

You made my day! REALLY.

Very, very pretty! XD
SE Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
E! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! and yes i do love the smexi-ness of sasusaku! it is definately my fav. loved the drabble! makes me want to start writing again. :) anyways, keep up the good work!
SE Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
aw...how cute! i love this pairing to death!
sexyinumama chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
have i ever told u that u rock out loud? seriously, i'm startin 2 get jealous...na, but still. I got my friend lookin up ur stories, and I even drew tenten in her surface clothing from Technopath. I'll let u know when I get it on web. Till, then, keep the crowd wanting more! NejixTen 4 life, BABE!

ciao.